New Progression Server confirmed

Vitality

HUSTLE
People spawning with out of era spells usable - lvl 80 gear and spells - tons of auto granted stuff.

Oh boy is this worth a laugh.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's just the betabuff chars people are spawning as. If it comes back up I recommend monk (has a fungi), paladin (has cloak of flames) and warrior (pair of lamentations). SK also has about half a million plat in its bank.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i bet one of the guys they laid off could have fixed this.

It's just the betabuff chars people are spawning as. If it comes back up I recommend monk (has a fungi), paladin (has cloak of flames) and warrior (pair of lamentations). SK also has about half a million plat in its bank.
appeared to me to be heroic character gear, not beta buff gear. i had a level 1 warrior with full heroic. inspected a few other toons around kelethin that were also geared, and they were all wearing heroic as well.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Can we just put in an order for what we want our character to be equipped with since they are working so hard?

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I just created a half elf rogue in Gfay and logged in wearing full defiant gear and level 50. Then everything crashed.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I know Im saying maybe they are rethinking they people they canned and prolly should not have.
Yeah ponytail wouldn't know the first fuckin thing about fixing this lol. This wouldn't release for another 3 months if he was on the team.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
I would say this will kill the population, but with people already paid, I think they will stick with it. Complain, sure, but still stick with it.

Judge_sl

shitlord
I feel bad for these guys in the way I glance over at a wreck on the highway, then drive on. Dinged 4 though in the 10 min we had back online!

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you were a lvl 50 after Ragefire came up, please delete your character. If you don't, character name will be locked after server bounce eq twitter

Judge_sl

shitlord
At least its Wed, if they released on Friday before the holiday they would have a few employees much more unhappy then they already are

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
major speculation: could this spell the end for EverQuest Live? i wonder what the execs at Columbus Nova (Daybreak's parent company) will think of this double snafu.