New Progression Server confirmed

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
People are making Verant jokes now on the forums, bet these devs are having a good time.

Ps. I am assuming this is probably a no, but does Daybreak have any of the original Verant developers still with the game? Or did those guys all jump ship to Vanguard?

Pooch

Lord Nagafen Raider
We're working on a Ragefire wipe, then we'll limit access to test the fixes. If all is well, we'll unlock to all. Couple of hours at least.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You have to understand what your customers are like and as a collective we are a cowardly and superstitious lot (of manbabies) and things need to start off without any hint of impropriety or we'll bitch about it forever.

We are literally in the eye of that moment that people will point to years later when they reflect on their time on Ragefire. Oh and the lies they'll tell. I HAD A FUNGI FROM THE BETABUFF BUT I HAD TO KEEP IT IN MY BANK UNTIL KUNARK. Sure you did bucko. Just being a half hour behind due to the server lock is going to be enough for people to get salty as fuck and demand refunds. If you expect the kinds of EQ players that are showing up to this to sub six accounts for two years than you need to get this off on the right foot and that means a wipe.

Personally when the second set of level 50s started popping up I lost any hope this would work out. If there are gigantic problems like those than there are also smaller problems waiting to spring up and turn cancerous. Guaranteed.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
You have to understand what your customers are like and as a collective we are a cowardly and superstitious lot (of manbabies) and things need to start off without any hint of impropriety or we'll bitch about it forever.

We are literally in the eye of that moment that people will point to years later when they reflect on their time on Ragefire. Oh and the lies they'll tell. I HAD A FUNGI FROM THE BETABUFF BUT I HAD TO KEEP IT IN MY BANK UNTIL KUNARK. Sure you did bucko. Just being a half hour behind due to the server lock is going to be enough for people to get salty as fuck and demand refunds. If you expect the kinds of EQ players that are showing up to this to sub six accounts for two years than you need to get this off on the right foot and that means a wipe.

Personally when the second set of level 50s started popping up I lost any hope this would work out. If there are gigantic problems like those than there are also smaller problems waiting to spring up and turn cancerous. Guaranteed.
Ding ding ding.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
rrr_img_98128.jpg

I'm sure a shooper can do better than my wife though.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
they should of wiped and held out from the beginning when it was messed up. What a joke.
At least it sounds like they will wipe and this whole episode will be something we mock them for cause we are ducks rather than something that actually ruins the sever.

Needless

Toe Sucker
people demanding double exp or some shit on their forums is cracking me up, people are so retarded haha

if anything they need to cut the instance requirement in half, if it was 80 before, make it 40 now. Mobs would be way more accessible once it's up again that way and not an issue at all.

I can't stop laughing at the drama. 90% of the server is 30+ years old and look how they act. More entertaining then the game itself!!

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
This server never launching would be the best thing to happen to the egos of 99% of the people rolling on it.