New Progression Server confirmed

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
"This game is gonna save my job. THERE IS NO OVER-SATURATION IN THIS MARKET"

Worse part about this is, they have no fucking idea whats going on. It could be a long while.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm so glad I held off until I had time to semi-poopsock. Saved myself $15.

The longer this stays a mess, the better it is for P99.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This will possibly maybe eventually launch, and it will offer some good entertainment but my faith in Daybreak ever delivering EQN/EQ3 just reached a new low.

Surely whoever Columbus Nova has appointed to preside over DBG is savy enough to; A) See that there is a nice niche in this market to make some cash B) Understand that DBGs leadership is not the one to help you make that cash.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We're taking Ragefire offline for the rest of tonight.

We appreciate everyone's patience as we work to resolve the issues with this server

Needless

Toe Sucker
"We are sincerely sorry about Ragefire today. We are going to stay here and get ahead of this. If a hammer worked, we'd use it..."

Lol. Their PR lady

vishnu_sl

shitlord
Rofl, chalk it up as a loss man. Game over. This is the best server launch in EQ history.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

rrr_img_98133.jpg

gogojira_sl

shitlord
"We are sincerely sorry about Ragefire today. We are going to stay here and get ahead of this. If a hammer worked, we'd use it..."

Lol. Their PR lady
Not their PR lady, she's actually head of EQ1 and EQ2. Ugly launch but can't believe any of these suckers actually took off a work day today for this launch. Launch days will always be fucked for some stupid reason or another, apparently even with 30-year-old games.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Someone on official forums is claiming the heroic character issue is due to the instancing of the low level zones.

Remember when everyone was asking strongly for two servers? Odd.

Needless

Toe Sucker
what in the actual fuckery of code do they have if that could be the issue? Jesus it must be a nightmare being a developer for SoE/Daybreak

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Had some time tonight and decided to see how things were going by reading this thread before possibly starting on this server and wow, haha! You can't make this stuff up.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
People on official forums who just recently got in to test the fix are saying in game broadcasts claim DBG is looking at a 12pm pacific relaunch. Take it for what it is.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Aye, they're looking to launch at Noon PDT assuming their next test goes well.
Hopefully it does lol, they seem to feel pretty shitty about this launch.. as they should