New Progression Server confirmed

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Just got to work and sneaked on my laptop to check the status... locked. Did it ever come up in the first place? Looks like a noon PDT ETA at this point however.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Never came up for more than a few minutes.
Is that the new 'ultra realism' aspect? Talk about bringing back the original experience
smile.png

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I hope they bring a second server with relaunch. Even with the brokenness it was still hitting server capacity as late as midnight EST.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hope they bring a second server with relaunch. Even with the brokenness it was still hitting server capacity as late as midnight EST.
4k players (even with the short uptimes!) was quoted by Absor last night. Looks like its quite possibly exceeding TLP 2.0 numbers (about 5.4k total between both servers IIRC) - since there's quite a few people that quoted stuff about waiting a week or so to join after the initial rush.

Lockjaw better be ready.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you got it figured out can I get the tweet length tutorial because this shit is not intuitive.
In group mode:
Doodad to the left - Force roll/Give to player/etc toggle (I don't suggest using it 99% of the time seems only there for raids if you ask me)
Dice (only shows for Loot person) - Random this item always or not (I'd suggest always turning this on for each new drop)
N - Need (Rolls with highest priority in the group)
G - Greed (Rolls against other Greed rolls, automatically passes to Need)
NO - Never (Don't loot this item, this time)
AN - Always Need (Automatically select Need for this item forever*)
AG - Always Greed (Automatically select Greed for this item forever*)
NV - Always Never (Automatically select Never for this item forever*)
*forever being until/unless you modify it in Loot Settings or when you see a future drop. It's just a default that you're setting and if you're not ignoring things you can "catch" to adjust later.

Solo:
Loot - Loot the item
Leave - Leave the item
AN - Always Need (loot the item in solo)
AG - Alway Greed (loot the item in solo)
Never - Always Never (never loots it in either mode)

At least thats off my head - it's possible I glitched on some of the Never abbreviations in group mode.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Imagine if they had put he beta on the live server for a week and then wiped it a day before release. They could've hashed all this out.

Instead we had beta on a whole different client. Where they had 200+ people farming beta stones in newbie zones so they could get a free 8 slot bag as a reward.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So the servers down still? Was thinking of starting maybe monk shaman (damnit no iksars yet)

penalty_sl

shitlord
And I'd expect it to go back down soon after it comes back up. Either from them not fixing the level 50 thing or overcrowding or some new bug.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Going to try somewhere between 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST. I believe it was said the 3:00 was an "optimistic" launch time.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
shit, tempted to do necro/shaman but buddy has us doing sk/ench/wiz/clr combo, rofl. the hard decisions of eq

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so are mages really that OP? kind of putting a wrench in the sk/wiz/ench/clr combo