New Progression Server confirmed

Eonan

Doer of Things
trying to decide if i want to install cracked isboxer.. hmmm
I bought a yearlong sub for it for 4 boxing, still working on getting it set up though. May 6-box on Ragefire if I can get it set up the way I want and it works relatively well.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya on fippy I did 6box ISBOXER, had cleric, raid geared SK, enchanter and 3 wiz. was epic setup

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
ISBoxer is some amazing software. That made boxing a dream. Absolutely dreamy.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is Isboxer legal to use so to speak? In other words would i risk a banning by using it like with MQ?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya isboxer is legal to use, used it on last progression.. tons of people did by GoD expansion lol even in raids

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm so tempted to try this. The only thing really telling me not too is the prevalence of boxing and its effects on getting groups(even worse as support class(enc, cleric, shm etc) as people will box outside group).

Needless

Toe Sucker
does is boxer have a subscription? or do you guys just pirate that shit, because if i can stare at my bard 95% of the time and click a button to send pet/nuke and heal with a different button, i'm a happy dude.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I've got dual screens and only going to 2 box I'm not going to pay a sub for that.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's amazing software and well worth the sub price. I see no reason not to pay for it, unless you are some super poor schmuck(considering its only $50/yr), but then you shouldn't be spending $15 a account to box 15 year old content.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I don't really need it though I can easily afford it. I make a good living and have no kids. Can put each account on their own screen and just mouse back and forth. Its a mage and chanter should not require a ton of work.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
the sub is like 15 for 3 months its mad cheap but i saw this:ISboxer Windows starting slowly

i havent tested it but seems liek it would work. isboxer is good just cause it can lower fps and help performance for poor ass comps (i used it to run 20+ wow for botting) but you can send keystrokes to multiple computers, so if your cleric is on comp #2 and you're playing tank or kiting something and need a heal you can make a hotkey on your main comp to send a key stroke to the 2nd comp to make your char heal you while you kite etc. its mostly just useful for the ease of clicking the screens to alt tab instead of actually alt tabbing too (you can have one screen be big, then the other screens be tiny and on the side, but when you click tiny it swaps places with the bigger window) or just the keystrokes to the non focused window.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't really need it though I can easily afford it. I make a good living and have no kids. Can put each account on their own screen and just mouse back and forth. Its a mage and chanter should not require a ton of work.
Yeah in this case its not really needed.

Judge_sl

shitlord
Is boxer is indeed worth it for 3+ toons. Win eq and a g19 , naga etc is all you need to run two and not have to spend any cash. Plus it works for a few games as well.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
its a test run not live

Ragefire is coming back up for another test. Ready, set, GO!
5:37 PM - 21 May 2015