New Progression Server confirmed

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Someone send me a good auto clicker so that I can ghost mouse click this shit instead of sitting here seeing "world server full"

Needless

Toe Sucker
"We have several thousand right now and it's already pretty laggy. We're keeping an eye on it."

#2 might be coming boys

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Watching streams of non monk/mage classes and monk/mage classes is hilariously pathetic, watching shadowknights die to fire beetles and mages just plowing through red con gnolls.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
People saying that everyone quit after two weeks last time are crazy. Last time the TLP's were free for the first two weeks, that's why population died down at that point, all those free accounts expired. Right now it's maxing out and everyone waiting at server select is paying $15 per account to do so.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No #2 tonight...

"Apologies on the cap. Performance is at the limit before stuff goes wonky. We expect it to even out soon."

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The joy of a keyboard macro. Tab 3 times, hit enter, wait 2 seconds, hit enter,repeat. Only took about 10 minutes to get in.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got in on 1 of my accounts. Woo woo!

I'm screwed either way though, because I can't leave my computer on.
frown.png
Playing on laptop.

Needless

Toe Sucker
gonna try at like.. 10+ PDT or so, this is so bad lol

If anything i'll just start in the morning though. Watching kungen's stream is kinda whack, him 3 mages a necro and a cleric chain pulling reds non stop is crazy