New Progression Server confirmed

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So what's the plan? TFO doing LJ then? TL staying put? Be pretty funny if everyone tried to move to LJ and it took a couple of days for everyone make a choice to create a balanced population.
These Twisted Legacy peeps seem to have deep insecurities and too much time on their hands and considering most of them seem to be boxing a million characters and using ISBoxer I am willing to put money on at least 30-40% of them rerolling Lockjaw and playing both servers. Seen a few people on the forums talking about how they will just play both servers simultaneously. Can't wait to see the drama. I guess it won't matter if the servers get higher level instances though. The hilarious thing is I bet that will make them really salty, because they won't get to feel as good about poopsocking everything and being the only ones to do high end content.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think even if they do high level instances none will include dungeons. I will be surprised if they do.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm going where TFO is going. So heading to LJ.
Same here.... I didn't really make it that far anyway and it's not hard get through the early levels with BB tooth and CB belts. If I would have made it into my 30's I might have stayed.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
server feels like a ghost town today compared to how its been. i think there might be a lot of people holding off for Lockjaw...

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
server feels like a ghost town today compared to how its been. i think there might be a lot of people holding off for Lockjaw...
Let's just hope 80% of population doesn't try to move. A lot of people may be holding off just to see where the chips fall.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Don't we have people in TL on these boards? Not that it matters since I'll probably go where guild goes, but are they splitting to try 2 servers?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is going to be a mass exodus to Lockjaw because people feel like TL and the mages tainted Ragefire and killed their raid mobs already. Funny thing is, it is these same noobs that will be level 15 again when the raid mobs on the Lockjaw fall for the first time. It is going to be the same thing all over again, but hopefully without server queue times.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Well if anyone is staying on Ragefire I'm looking to liquidate my Glowing Black Stone - can pm me if you're interested. Figured I'd post it here before I take it to Auction in EC tunnel.

I also have earring of fire reflection and a polar bear cloak

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is Lockjaw 100% confirmed? I'm hesitant to keep putting time in on Ragefire, only to switch servers.

And is TFO 100% rolling on Lockjaw, assuming it opens?

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think Mabbu posts here, or keeps tabs at least. I saw his name listed on that Nagy kill screenshot anyway.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
How tough are the necro pets here? While it was fun being ridiculously over powered as a mage for twinking it might be nice to not be the same class as half the server.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
TL could have been a legit guild if they had some kind of requirement for joining. Some really cool guys in the guild but the amount of faggots has outweighed everyone's opinion of the guild as a whole. You don't need 200 members to be a force. The team we had on the first progression server was kicking ass and taking names and we had what..15 raiders and some of those were boxed? TL should cut off the infection and/or the core raiders should form a new guild.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
They can tank somewhat, I tended to step in when they got to half. Some yellows they would end the fight with over half their life (I would throw 2-3 dots though, not like a mage just using lvl 1 nuke). This was from 5-12.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
necro pets are strong, but they aren't solo whites while you sleep strong like mage pets are.

They really need to just turn the planes into real instances like the current raids are with lockouts etc. It can't be that much effort to do, the zone file already exists they just need to tie the lockout to something in the zone its prolly like 20min of effort, but if they dont do that they will lose 80% of subs by the time kunark unlocks.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Is Lockjaw 100% confirmed? I'm hesitant to keep putting time in on Ragefire, only to switch servers.

"The team is now diligently working to prep a second progression server, Lockjaw, with the same ruleset as Ragefire. We are aiming to have Lockjaw available to players as soon as possible, hopefully by this coming weekend. We'll keep you updated on the team's progress."

Ragefire Exceeded Expectations - What Now? : everquest

Vitality

HUSTLE

Zaides words from the start of this whole TLP 3.0 thing was that if they opened a new server we'd jump on it 100%

Makes sense considering the headstart people got from all the login issues.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
TL could have been a legit guild if they had some kind of requirement for joining. Some really cool guys in the guild but the amount of faggots has outweighed everyone's opinion of the guild as a whole.
My first experience with them was in Upper Guk. I was killing swampwater crocodiles around the zone because I wasn't kos to frogs and they started to go out of their way to kill what were greys to them when I started coming by. Then they started pulling frogs onto me and rooting them while I medded. Literally not a single other group anywhere in the zone has given a shit ever except for them and their default behavior was to steal and train.

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
Zaides words from the start of this whole TLP 3.0 thing was that if they opened a new server we'd jump on it 100%

Makes sense considering the headstart people got from all the login issues.
You guys do realize all the issues they have with Ragefire population / queues will exist on the new box right? Ragefire will be a ghost town while everyone floods the new shiny server trying to be "FURST!"