New Progression Server confirmed

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yes, 100%

We're setting up static groups now so we can try to do 1-40+ in about 48 hours.

Hit me up here if you're interested in doing the power grind with us.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So what happened when all those 50's were created through the instancing bug? How long did it take them to fix it? Rollback or what? Were there still consequences of those 50's being able to farm higher items or power level other characters before they were removed?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I will reserve some names if they don't give transfers. I don't be able to start grinding until next week though.

They wiped the server after the 50s kept spawning.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yes, 100%

Ohhh Zaide baby lets get these sweet juicy Lockjaw pixels. Pras new server.

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
So what happened when all those 50's were created through the instancing bug? How long did it take them to fix it? Rollback or what? Were there still consequences of those 50's being able to farm higher items or power level other characters before they were removed?
Server was wiped, then mini-test before opening again for live.

Yes, 100%

Sounds good. Not sure I can do that grind though. RL + needing sleep everynight(no staying up through the night liked I used too). Will still join as a slightly less hardcore :p

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well I'll be damned. I was wrong! Hopefully they just take down Ragefire for a few hours and copy all of its data over to Lockjaw. That would be much easier than transfers and would preserve the vast majority of names on RF incase of a merge.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Cinge you got it bro, it's just two days. You can power nap and I'll box you for an hour.

Word

rrr_img_98466.png

rrr_img_98467.jpg

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Cinge you got it bro, it's just two days. You can power nap and I'll box you for an hour.
I can't even go a day, I've tried. I hit 4-5am and just fall asleep in the computer chair, usually jerking awake a couple hours later slide into the couch to lay down.

Stosh

Yes, 100%

If we're talking Friday night through Sunday, count me in.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure if I'm up for a power grind, since I won't have access to a good PC for a bit, but if we switch, I'm thinking I might go necro. I love the shaman, but it's a rough grind to the point of being able to solo really effectively, and I think doing a necro first will make it way faster. It just sucks not having Iksar. Iksar necros > *.

Have they mentioned anything about race changes yet?

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
I'm not sure if I'm up for a power grind, since I won't have access to a good PC for a bit, but if we switch, I'm thinking I might go necro. I love the shaman, but it's a rough grind to the point of being able to solo really effectively, and I think doing a necro first will make it way faster. It just sucks not having Iksar. Iksar necros > *.

I'd bet something along the lines of : Kunark opens > some time after sell race change potions.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
phase one of mage box army complete, phase 2 is competing mage box armies and the final phase is SK box armies

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I still think they need to address the 6 months for classic, cant imagine two servers waiting 6 months..

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
I like the name Ragefire better, but curious how many people will actually switch. I feel like too many will go to Lockjaw in an effort to avoid the crowding of Ragefire, which will in turn make Lockjaw more crowded than Ragefire is.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord

Actually, Gnomes > all. To claim otherwise is blasphemy!