New Progression Server confirmed

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Instanced raids are easier to exploit though, which I'm sure they have no problem doing...no competition to PetitionQuest or FRAPS you.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Not sure how that would help without enforcement/code to tie them to one, just means more bosses for them to kill.
Don't the EQ raids have a lock out of some kind like all instanced raids in all games ever? If not pretty crazy lol.

Also personally I don't care if TL kills 100 Naggys a day as long as when TFO is ready to kill them its available.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Again though who cares as long as your raid can still do it when it wants. Sure that will be a problem for the early expansions but eventually they get complicated enough it will not be possible.

Plus with out the added benefit of being able to cock block the server they would likely lose interest. Short of the government cutting off their welfare I don't see them leaving otherwise.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Again though who cares as long as your raid can still do it when it wants. Sure that will be a problem for the early expansions but eventually they get complicated enough it will not be possible.

Plus with out the added benefit of being able to cock block the server they would likely lose interest. Short of the government cutting off their welfare I don't see them leaving otherwise.
Gotta keep the sperg swarm paying 100 bucks a month to pwn newbs in a 20 year old game

lost

<Bronze Donator>
who's paying? i made 15 kronos today, certainly dont think any other 6 boxer will be paying USD for their membership soon, just the plebs!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
who's paying? i made 15 kronos today, certainly dont think any other 6 boxer will be paying USD for their membership soon, just the plebs!
Bring me up from Pleb status oh master of the 6box farm team! Teach us your ways. lol

lost

<Bronze Donator>
just matter of the market, lol. instancing lguk was a terrible idea, having 6 instances during an empty day means anyone can farm any camp 6 times..

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ever any gm events on these? Seems like a good way to keep you nerds from just going through the motions until you explode on each other.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, sometimes the GMs will show up five hours into your camp, tell you to /random, and kick you out of the zone if you lose.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They also ignore petitions and quickly show up to ban you if you are bothering their friends. Then later unban you due to E fame. That's kind of like a GM event.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty bummed on my bard. It's fun to play, but keep thinking I would of been better as a chanter. Better mana regen, can mez mobs over 45, better AE control(bard only has single target low duration mezzes).

Zithax

Molten Core Raider
Ever any gm events on these? Seems like a good way to keep you nerds from just going through the motions until you explode on each other.
Not yet. However about a day or two before Ragefire launched there was a GM event on Xegony where I was setting up my UI on older chars. I asked about whether they would hold GM events on the new TLP's and was given the reply that no, not unless there was a demand for it, as in people posting on the forums and shit asking. Might be worth a shot to rouse the ol' crowd if you're interested.

Btw hi pals. Zithax/Zithacs 50wiz/50mag on RF, TL.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Have a bunch of int and wis ringses I'm too lazy to sell, anyone want some? They are the cheapy 2int or 2wis silver rings.

rrr_img_99433.jpg

I'm working super long hours so might not be around today, but I'll catch up with whoever when I can

Vitality

HUSTLE
Please keep a tally of the jewelery you pass out to the Facelessbros and I'll reimburse you hustlebucks for your efforts Kharza

I'm budgeting about 200p in hustlebucks for this as a reference point.