New Progression Server confirmed

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I would say STR for any class that Melee's unless they do a lot of tanking .

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I forget, for classic, whats good goal for int? how high should I get it before focusing more on +hp/mana

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Aw, I wish I had looked at this thread sooner...am on Ragefire and all three of my characters are almost lvl 30. Don't feel like restarting.
frown.png
If anyone is still on Ragefire though feel free to send me a message if you'd like to group though, same name as my username.
smile.png

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The torches people are paying that for come from Najena and are used in the Torch of Ulna (I forget the exact name) pet focus item from the Temple of Solusk Ro quests. There are tons of mages and I think people use fire pets versus Nagafen? I don't even know.

They benefit they provide is really, really small. Years ago back when you could summon pets at a range of levels they used to ensure you always summoned the highest level you could. Now they give +5 pet power which doesn't translate into hardly anything.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Fire Mages are supposed to be the highest DPS pets, so they are good for grouping.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Never did MM much during live, but my God this place is fucking horrible. Thanks trains.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Never did MM much during live, but my God this place is fucking horrible. Thanks trains.
I loved MM back in the day. You pretty much have to avoid the entrance though and make your camp at least as far up as the back door through the maid/butler area.

That area may not be as safe as it was back then with the more knowledgeable player base, though.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Have made the mistake of camping the Castle entrance most of the day... lesson learned.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Piles and piles of grey con mobs that will murder the shit out of you earned that zone the nickname The Grey Death for a time.

So many casters. So much murder.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Looks like I have to work today, so will pass out goodies sunday, unless I can hand em off to someone within the next hour to pass out for me.