New Progression Server confirmed

Antilles

Idiot Savaunt
Transfer info just gotposted.

Players will be able to free transfer between these servers starting on Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 2PM PDT. Free transfers will be available between these two servers until 11AM PDT on Monday, August 10, 2015.

During this free transfer window, you'll be able to move any number of your characters between these two servers by using the /servertransfer option in-game.

After the free transfer window, players will be able to purchase Character Transfer Tokens from our Marketplace to move between these two servers. This option will only be available until the Ruins of Kunark unlocks on either server at which time transfers will only be allowed from the server that is behind in progression to the server that is ahead in progression.

flux_sl

shitlord
I'm considering getting away from Ragefire despite not being able to imagine spending 6 months in vanilla. The notion of competing against 8-12 cheating no lifers with 120 Mage boxes makes 6 months of vanilla look almost tolerable. The fact they brag about it is even more ridiculous. Good riddance.

Zithax

Molten Core Raider
I'm considering getting away from Ragefire despite not being able to imagine spending 6 months in vanilla. The notion of competing against 8-12 cheating no lifers with 120 Mage boxes makes 6 months of vanilla look almost tolerable. The fact they brag about it is even more ridiculous. Good riddance.
Lol. Sick conspiracy theory bro. MAGES BOXES CANT MELT STEEL DRAGONS?

Hey zaide what kind of loot system are you guys running over there? + Are you staying on LJ?

flux_sl

shitlord

Hey zaide what kind of loot system are you guys running over there? + Are you staying on LJ?
Oh my na?ve child you must be in TL or you haven't looked around you. Just three days ago plastered all over the progression forums were screenshots of a 12 man TL box army accidentally typing a macro quest command in say because he screwed up the slash. The icing was that the schmuck did it in front of a GM that HE petitioned for! He stole a groups camp and they retaliated by training fire giants on him, and so he called in a GM and proceeded to get caught cheating in front of him. The GM even acknowledged the cheating in the chat logs. The conspiracy is real "bro". Also the guy deserves an EQ Darwin award for that move.

Titan_sl

shitlord
Oh my na?ve child you must be in TL or you haven't looked around you. Just three days ago plastered all over the progression forums were screenshots of a 12 man TL box army accidentally typing a macro quest command in say because he screwed up the slash. The icing was that the schmuck did it in front of a GM that HE petitioned for! He stole a groups camp and they retaliated by training fire giants on him, and so he called in a GM and proceeded to get caught cheating in front of him. The GM even acknowledged the cheating in the chat logs. The conspiracy is real "bro". Also the guy deserves an EQ Darwin award for that move.
He didn't even get suspended, get that Reynold's Wrap ready man.

Seriously though, even with what Thraka said earlier, we don't normally go forceful with boxes in raids. We have around 100ish? Members that raid a decent amount, filling a raid with real people is always better than boxes anyway, we just have the ability to sit on more than one spawn at a time. But everyone boxes bro, this isn't EQlive forums, don't have to get all conspiracy on us

Zaide

TLP Idealist

We do a loot council based on RA etc. Ithinkwe're staying on LJ. I'd prefer to move to Ragefire just for the three months but I am definitely in the minority.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'm not moving. LJ is fine, paying the price of three more months of classic to avoid a guild full of Frenzics? I'll pony up on that any day.

EQ is old, not trying to no life this shit. Would be nice, but it's not a sacrifice I can make for a progression server.

Zithax

Molten Core Raider
The cool thing about being in TL is being in TS talking with him while that shit goes down and knowing when some random pleb is getting trolled hard, and how full of shit all the conspiratards are, my naive child
smile.png

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
This probably off topic but a few of us old EQ guys got together today and were discussing our EQ2 plans (most of us RL family that just like to talk about games) and someone brought up a decent idea that they thought that the game might be worth giving a second round once PoP opens up. We were pretty heavy into Al'Kabor and I think everyone is hoping it will even out the Mages a bit and possibly generate a bit more community due to MGB, twinking, etc. This was something really common on AK. People would buff you, give you stuff, etc just to be nice.

What do you guys think are the changes that one of these servers turn in to a server like AK or what are everyone's predictions?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Every now and then you experience drama in EQ.. Not just the normal training/ksing drama; you get to watch someone really lose their shit and it reminds you of why you still play the game after all of these years.

A few days ago we removed a recruit named Plies (Ryan) and his brother for going full retard in TS. Naturally these two rejects immediately find their way into Modest Man.. Here is a recording from MM Mumble a day or so after he joined them. Prepare for someone who goes from bragging about being a baller RMTer to being on food stamps and poor, and possibly single (literally calls his gf freaking out during this recording) all in one shot.

https://soundcloud.com/user460920286...est-man-mumble

Some choice quotes below:

Ryan has burger joint connections. "I TIP EM 50 BUCKS A BURGER" @ 00:19:00

Ryan sure knows how to talk to girls @ 00:27:15

"That's called a shower in his world." @ 00:36:40

LISTEN, LISTEN, LISSTEEEN!!!!! @ 00:47:00

Dead Kiddo Card @ 00:48:14

Ryan takes the high road @ 00:48:50

Ryan places a gypsy curse on MM @ 00:59:40

I have headless headphones. Yeah, that's what they're called! @ 01:01:55

It's like that scene in the Grinch where his heart grows back. @ 01:02:15

"It's not gay for me to suck dick if I close my eyes and pretend it's a woman." @ 01:09:45

"I know that Jewish people don't circumsize their cocks, they're a filthy people!" @ 01:23:30

"You guys have never shaved your own girlfriends' vaginas before?" "That... seems like work." @ 01:25:15

"My girlfriend's vag looks like a two year old's vag! It's erotic!" @ 01:26:50

Ryan digs himself a deeper hole of pedophilia @ 01:27:40

"Why would you want to fuck something that looks like your daughter's vagina?" @ 01:29:00

"It's not against the law to fuck a 10 year old... ...when you're 10 years old." @ 01:31:19
Calls girlfriend @ 01:36:28

He's on food stamps! "MEGAN WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? GOD DAMN!" @ 01:42:18

I'm a shitty, alcoholic loser @ 01:40:10

tserothen_sl

shitlord
Every now and then you experience drama in EQ.. Not just the normal training/ksing drama; you get to watch someone really lose their shit and it reminds you of why you still play the game after all of these years.

A few days ago we removed a recruit named Plies (Ryan) and his brother for going full retard in TS. Naturally these two rejects immediately find their way into Modest Man.. Here is a recording from MM Mumble a day or so after he joined them. Prepare for someone who goes from bragging about being a baller RMTer to being on food stamps and poor, and possibly single (literally calls his gf freaking out during this recording) all in one shot.

https://soundcloud.com/user460920286...est-man-mumble

Some choice quotes below:

Ryan has burger joint connections. "I TIP EM 50 BUCKS A BURGER" @ 00:19:00

Ryan sure knows how to talk to girls @ 00:27:15

"That's called a shower in his world." @ 00:36:40

LISTEN, LISTEN, LISSTEEEN!!!!! @ 00:47:00

Dead Kiddo Card @ 00:48:14

Ryan takes the high road @ 00:48:50

Ryan places a gypsy curse on MM @ 00:59:40

I have headless headphones. Yeah, that's what they're called! @ 01:01:55

It's like that scene in the Grinch where his heart grows back. @ 01:02:15

"It's not gay for me to suck dick if I close my eyes and pretend it's a woman." @ 01:09:45

"I know that Jewish people don't circumsize their cocks, they're a filthy people!" @ 01:23:30

"You guys have never shaved your own girlfriends' vaginas before?" "That... seems like work." @ 01:25:15

"My girlfriend's vag looks like a two year old's vag! It's erotic!" @ 01:26:50

Ryan digs himself a deeper hole of pedophilia @ 01:27:40

"Why would you want to fuck something that looks like your daughter's vagina?" @ 01:29:00

"It's not against the law to fuck a 10 year old... ...when you're 10 years old." @ 01:31:19
Calls girlfriend @ 01:36:28

He's on food stamps! "MEGAN WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? GOD DAMN!" @ 01:42:18

I'm a shitty, alcoholic loser @ 01:40:10
Holy shit this is fucking gold. I'm like 99% sure I told Darth that I had a bad feeling about this guy when he wouldn't shut up about AD :p

tserothen_sl

shitlord
This probably off topic but a few of us old EQ guys got together today and were discussing our EQ2 plans (most of us RL family that just like to talk about games) and someone brought up a decent idea that they thought that the game might be worth giving a second round once PoP opens up. We were pretty heavy into Al'Kabor and I think everyone is hoping it will even out the Mages a bit and possibly generate a bit more community due to MGB, twinking, etc. This was something really common on AK. People would buff you, give you stuff, etc just to be nice.

What do you guys think are the changes that one of these servers turn in to a server like AK or what are everyone's predictions?
Probably wont happen bro. DBG will just release GoD after a while if no votes is my bet.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Crazy

"You have about 30 minutes to take this down. I have already spoken with Enom's abuse department. You're in deep shit faggot. You are going on a whim assuming this person has anything to do with scamming. Your own ToS states you can not post personal information and here you are breaking your own rule. Get it down now, or suffer the legal consequences. What if children live at that address and now you are putting them in danger. Sean hasnt lived there in over 10 years. You are a fucked up shitbag"

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Crazy

"You have about 30 minutes to take this down. I have already spoken with Enom's abuse department. You're in deep shit faggot. You are going on a whim assuming this person has anything to do with scamming. Your own ToS states you can not post personal information and here you are breaking your own rule. Get it down now, or suffer the legal consequences. What if children live at that address and now you are putting them in danger. Sean hasnt lived there in over 10 years. You are a fucked up shitbag"
Also interesting that the top of the page says they're MQ2 friendly... =/

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Also interesting that the top of the page says they're MQ2 friendly... =/
Pretty sure that's a website calling him a scammer for selling accounts and not delivering. The fact that players go there to RMT makes me not surprised that MQ2 is kosher there.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure that's a website calling him a scammer for selling accounts and not delivering. The fact that players go there to RMT makes me not surprised that MQ2 is kosher there.
Yea I know - just implies he's likely a MQ user.