New Progression Server confirmed

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Flux bro, do you know what forums you're posting on? This isn't going to get any better for you and it's only going to make otherwise neutral people think your guild is full of retards (which is quickly becoming the consensus here). If you want to fight this fight you should find a better venue or even better, go win it in game like a competitive guild is supposed to.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so is the real faceless playing on lockjaw? met the guy on keg's sleeper emu named faceless who ran the guild there

flux_sl

shitlord
Flux bro, do you know what forums you're posting on? This isn't going to get any better for you and it's only going to make otherwise neutral people think your guild is full of retards (which is quickly becoming the consensus here). If you want to fight this fight you should find a better venue or even better, go win it in game like a competitive guild is supposed to.
I've been here since before it was rerolled shit before it was even FOH guild. Usually the nut cup isn't this strong but you're a perfect example. You ride on TLs nuts so hard zaide I figured you'd be sore by now. I'm impressed, you must have lots of conditioning.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Many of us, Zaide included, were quite critical of TL when it was deserved.

Zaide, not seen Dima's suggestions yet, but those are Darth's revisions I saw as a WIP on the rotation chart backpage right?

If it is, I think that one is going to get easy votes from the 'casual' tier. And thats possibly 7 of the votes after this meeting isn't it?

Hard to imagine that one failing.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zaide is on TLs nuts? It sounds like people getting along just makes you angry in Apok.

We made a mistake in TL being cocky, admitted it and are working to share with the server in a way we can agree on. That's what adults do, they admit mistakes so they can move on from them and improve situations. Luckily you and your leadership are exactly the opposite of adults with finger pointing, calling meetings about feelings, and cannot admit any mistakes.

Good luck with realizing eventually you are 1/11th of the vote, soon to be 1/12 next week once our good friends in RoP are in also.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
so is the real faceless playing on lockjaw? met the guy on keg's sleeper emu named faceless who ran the guild there
I'm not technically leading it but otherwise it's the true Faceless. The Sleeper thing was an offshoot an old member wanted to do, and none of the core Faceless guys played there.

If it is, I think that one is going to get easy votes from the 'casual' tier. And thats possibly 7 of the votes after this meeting isn't it?

Hard to imagine that one failing.
Yeah Darth made that one. For those reading it says casual guilds get a rotation and guilds that want to be competitive can only pursue FFA mobs. AD and MM will never agree to it because they'd lose their welfare mobs and quickly be erased.

flux_sl

shitlord
Zaide is on TLs nuts? It sounds like people getting along just makes you angry in Apok.

We made a mistake in TL being cocky, admitted it and are working to share with the server in a way we can agree on. That's what adults do, they admit mistakes so they can move on from them and improve situations. Luckily you and your leadership are exactly the opposite of adults with finger pointing, calling meetings about feelings, and cannot admit any mistakes.

Good luck with realizing eventually you are 1/11th of the vote, soon to be 1/12 next week once our good friends in RoP are in also.
Starting to sound like a broken record my good man. I also find it amusing no one really addressed my critique of the TL rotation with any substance or actual knowledge. One guy didn't even know what the rotation rules were followed by TL leadership saying heyy it's not unfair a massive box army out dpsed us once, our own guildie who operates under the auspices as another guild and his massive box army did it and, rosengard once(though pretty sure it was more handed to them in a ohh look you out dpsed us kindve way), so clearly the rotation is fair everyone!

Vaclav

Starting to sound like a broken record my good man. I also find it amusing no one really addressed my critique of the TL rotation with any substance or actual knowledge. One guy didn't even know what the rotation rules were followed by TL leadership saying heyy it's not unfair a massive box army out dpsed us once, our own guildie who operates under the auspices as another guild and his massive box army did it and, rosengard once(though pretty sure it was more handed to them in a ohh look you out dpsed us kindve way), so clearly the rotation is fair everyone!
Look at TL's rotation or the LJ rotation proposal on the backpage ATM while trying to put yourself in the shoes of a guild that doesn't want to force people to logon at 4am or whatever to get "their" mob and not be skipped. If you can't see what that's appealing to the more 'casual' guilds there's no possibility of speaking reasonably to you. And on both servers the 'casual' are the clear majority.

Zaide: And a fundamentally HUGE window with how I read it although it wasn't elaborated perfectly - sounded like 'casual' guilds got no time or wipe limits on defeating their spawn - just that at the strike of midnight (PST I assume) it would go FFA - so if it spawned at 12:04am PST in the morning when it was their spawn they'd have nearly 24 hrs to defeat it. Also would clear up "before FFA" confusion since the FFA timer would always be the same scheduled time.

Little wonky for late day spawns with only a small timeframe potentially if it spawns at say 11:30pm PST or something. But mostly perfect.

And while they might not support losing their 'welfare mobs' they'd have the option to drop into casual status just like the other schedule based guilds, no?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
FYI Rosengard has beat us straight up racing and mobilizing 3 times, I don't know why you think its once....... That's more than 50% of the times they've raced us. Want to know what the difference was? They didn't initiate the poopsock like you clowns did EVERY single mob. They waited for the pop and just mobilized, formed up faster, and then outdps'd us. Crazy right? Not some wild tin foil theory, just people being more organized.

Lets recap the Apok truths though from the servers onset, which is a big reason you have so many problems defending yourself and why everyone thinks your morons.

- GM Holly was in our guild originally
- Roshen and Rogean ran TL behind the scenes
- We're bullies because one guild couldn't compete
- Other GMs were in our guild giving us raid mobs
- TLG is part of TL
- We all RMT, couldn't possibly be one person who left the guild and sold one of the 40 white dragon cloaks we had? It has to be ALL rmt from one post.
- We have secret alts in EU guilds for some reason
- We're all degenerates living in basements

From our side its a much easier argument, you're just simply idiots. We don't even need to defend the point, your posts and meeting participation celebrate our point and highlight it.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Now that we know you could dupe things, ziggurot could have duped his WDSC for a week straight, I heard they go for 35 krono each.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Now that we know you could dupe things, ziggurot could have duped his WDSC for a week straight, I heard they go for 35 krono each.
Who the fuck knows what he did man and honestly besides these Apok clowns who gives a fuck. These dudes are stuck on the fact one person left the guild and sold his toon and high end shit, first time that's happened in any MMO.

There was a bunch of dudes in Midwinter in WoW who sold their shit last expac when they quit and pretty much in any game or guild ive been in.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
They can't go casual. Their existence is predicated on them one day being the top guild. If they go casual they bleed members and if they go FFA they don't get enough mobs.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Who the fuck knows what he did man and honestly besides these Apok clowns who gives a fuck. These dudes are stuck on the fact one person left the guild and sold his toon and high end shit, first time that's happened in any MMO.

There was a bunch of dudes in Midwinter in WoW who sold their shit last expac when they quit and pretty much in any game or guild ive been in.
I almost always RMT when I quit a game... Maybe that makes me a shithead but why not cash out?

Vaclav

They can't go casual. Their existence is predicated on them one day being the top guild. If they go casual they bleed members and if they go FFA they don't get enough mobs.
They better find a good proposal to get the lion's share of votes then - because if your theory is accurate (and it very wellmight be, I literally know nobody in AD and while that doesn't fit my interactions with MM - I've seen enough varied opinion including those of friends of his like Detheb to know my personal impression is quite possibly one facet of a whole) - they're in for a world of hurt if all members are voting equally. Especially if the proposed new members are added.

I can't see ANY casual guild voting no on Darth's pitch.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I almost always RMT when I quit a game... Maybe that makes me a shithead but why not cash out?
Hi Fav, when are you coming to TLP? and I think most of IB / TR including our dear leader Getsome probably sold their shit.

Hope yours pops and DJ are doing good, I miss u.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
35 krono each.
jesus christ

i know there's probably no one that actually bought it with 35 krono they paid for in cash. but still, the fact that WDSCs are selling for effectively $630 in real world currency is absurd. the server is so fucking inflated already and its only been three months.

Sterling

El Presidente
Never sold any character/accounts but I did cash out on about 25 million plat during Early OoW when it was time to switch to WoW fulltime instead of just dinking around on beta.

Vaclav

Never sold any character/accounts but I did cash out on about 25 million plat during Early OoW when it was time to switch to WoW fulltime instead of just dinking around on beta.
I used to be a "I quit, cashing out" type myself until TLP1.0 - not sure how much of that is truly changed ethics and how much is the difference in perceived value these days though. [accounts are worth less and I have more money]

flux_sl

shitlord
FYI Rosengard has beat us straight up racing and mobilizing 3 times, I don't know why you think its once....... That's more than 50% of the times they've raced us. Want to know what the difference was? They didn't initiate the poopsock like you clowns did EVERY single mob. They waited for the pop and just mobilized, formed up faster, and then outdps'd us. Crazy right? Not some wild tin foil theory, just people being more organized.

Lets recap the Apok truths though from the servers onset, which is a big reason you have so many problems defending yourself and why everyone thinks your morons.

- GM Holly was in our guild originally
- Roshen and Rogean ran TL behind the scenes
- We're bullies because one guild couldn't compete
- Other GMs were in our guild giving us raid mobs
- TLG is part of TL
- We all RMT, couldn't possibly be one person who left the guild and sold one of the 40 white dragon cloaks we had? It has to be ALL rmt from one post.
- We have secret alts in EU guilds for some reason
- We're all degenerates living in basements

From our side its a much easier argument, you're just simply idiots. We don't even need to defend the point, your posts and meeting participation celebrate our point and highlight it.
90% of that shit I didn't sling at you. Some of it may very well be true though. Also I'd say that ATM a majority of the current rotation guilds are not what you'd call "casual". Rosen can field at that hour, TLG/TL, CAN, ROE, Apok and there's probably more but new guilds joining every day so hard to keep track.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
MM member on TLP forums already crying about the rotation Darth proposed. Claims that by stepping out of rotation entirely we are giving ourselves 50% of mobs...