New Progression Server confirmed

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Holy Christ Darth and Yawg look like some real toolbags. The thing is, it's not even that their position is a bad one. It would be pretty easy to say look, we want Efreeti Cycle, our goal has been to kill all this shit first and since we don't have DBG enforcing anything anymore, we'll work through it and step aside or we'll race for it if anyone wants to step up. Sorry if you don't understand. Done.

The Ion shit is just retarded. They've been around for a long time.The New Adventures of Minnus TheBear(Lockjaw) - Episode 5 - YouTube- this dude was streaming videos in like June and was a member. They were also around on Fippy as Ion. Not sure if that's who that dude was talking about, but the people I know in the guild were never involved with Citizen -Everquest Eye of Veeshan Kill - YouTube

IBNYA is also the Almar guide dudes guild -Empty- I don't know shit about it, but I also doubt it's involved with MM much.

FI really does have this tinfoil hat level of paranoia when it comes to MM. Some toolshed named Lilmez went so far as to hold a fucking Elite gobs group hostage for having MM members in it with his mage army.

My interaction with most FI has always been great and I am sure most are nice people who would like to be equitable (or at least benevolent overlords) but god damn it's like all of the sudden the leadership has lost all perspective. Yawg was nice enough to shit on the small guilds and call them "not relevant" or whatever. Which is fine, but hey remember that smaller guilds are hungry and if it becomes the wild wild west it would be pretty easy to put together a squad to contest FI. And the smalls wont be the ones opening up their wrists because they lost their precious 16 year old pixels.

edit: I have no bias from any prior progression server and I'm fairly certain Dima is among the top ranks of the EQ-is-srs shitlords. I guess I don't understand why it's downright impossible for top-tier EQ guilds to take the high road.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The Ion shit is just retarded. They've been around for a long time.The New Adventures of Minnus TheBear(Lockjaw) - Episode 5 - YouTube- this dude was streaming videos in like June and was a member. They were also around on Fippy as Ion. Not sure if that's who that dude was talking about, but the people I know in the guild were never involved with Citizen -Everquest Eye of Veeshan Kill - YouTube
Saw Warpower doing Hate within days of LJ being up.

Found that part of the chat pretty funny, but most of it was, in a depressing sort of way when dealing with paranoia.

Thing is it's al so unnecessary, people working each other up over nothing.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Were hunting those BCGs for one of our Necro bros, send one our way =)
Has dropped two more this week back to back.

And on the latest Lockjaw drama, I find much of the behavior embarrassing and not something I want to be a part of if things don't change.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
From my interactions with them the leaders of Freemasons, Peace, DHS, MiM remain happy with the rotation. Dima and his shit crew have gone on a forum quest blitz for the last two days in advance of their plan to break the rotation in a couple days.

Anyway, it's just these MM guys crying and Darth and Yawg who hate Dima are easily baited into being retards about it.

I don't know or care about IBNIYA but Warpower is Citizens raid leader and while he was here from the server launch let's be real, ion was a real guild on LJ at first and when MM became a real thing it vanished until the enforced rotation came around.

It's like if Drade and Tanulie came over from Test and did their own guild. Maybe it would be their own thing but for all intents and purposes they would be Faceless because in any situation that mattered they'd be with us.

Long story short, see you bros when you break the rotation.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Smart play would be to just take their mobs and not say a word about it. Just leave the /leaders channel and let the chips fall where they may. Wanting to "talk it out" is lame.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Darth and Yawg could have been more diplomatic, I guess. But that guy seems like he was trying to bait them to look bad in the chat log. Threatening to ignore the raid rotation of you don't get a mob that's not even apart of it? And to a guild that could easily steal every single one of your raid targets? Wtf?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
That's exactly what it was. They intend to break the rotation but need to look like the good guys when they do it. It won't matter.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Here's what The Faceless Order has turned into:https://m.reddit.com/r/everquest/com...annel_efreeti/

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/facelessdarth

What happened to you, Zaide? Made some poor choices in leadership for sure.

Isn't one supposed to get wiser as they get older, not dumber?
403 Forbidden

Feels good watching 80 MM/Ion/IBNIYA come together to break the rotation and proceed to wipe on Innoruuk until finally killing him after four hours uncontested. Good rotation break bro's. I hope it was worth it rofl.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty much done traveling now so if you guys need a 47 wizard for grouping or a guild let me know. Year ended yesterday thank Cazic.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
is there a way to turn an account back on via krono on it if it's expired?

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
3 months ago I would've doubted the Ion connection, but I've been watching and it does appear to be true so I'll eat my words on that and I have to agree that it does appear that MM wants to hog content one way or the other. Either by back-dooring their buddy guilds into the rotation or by breaking rotation and zerging whatever they can with said buddy guilds.

Hopefully some of these other rotation guilds aren't entirely apathetic and will come up with a counter strategy. If my wife wasn't due anytime I'd consider trying to organize a round the clock force where any of the non-bot, non-MM shill guilds could form up and make a run at all this stuff.

Sterling

El Presidente
I particularly enjoy the posts about how it's all ok because they're mad. Anger makes shitty actions acceptable apparently.