New Progression Server confirmed

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm torn on bard or wizard.
Bard seems pretty fun, but I'm lazy and hate pulling. Wizards are awesome in groups/raids and never have to pull, but their play style just seems so boring.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Haven't touched EQ in any fashion since the first few weeks of Ragefire. What exactly did they change to mage pets? Just limited mage pet damage on raid targets (do they still rape in group/solo play)? Did they change the monk fist tables?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm going Wizard again. Why would I mess with perfection?

Nuke, nuke, concussion EZ cheese + ritz, nuke alt tab read rerolled troll Chanur etc.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Haven't touched EQ in any fashion since the first few weeks of Ragefire. What exactly did they change to mage pets? Just limited mage pet damage on raid targets (do they still rape in group/solo play)? Did they change the monk fist tables?
Mage pets do less damage and take more damage the more of them you use on raid targets. You can still pet wall down anything but it's more of a pain.

Monk fists don't have the ratio people thought they had but they are still great and all melee characters received bonus damage in a patch a few months ago. Every so many levels they all automatically gain a point of an AA that increases melee damage by 10% or something. I think it's 25% at level 50 and 40% at level 60? It really helps melee characters be less garbage in Classic.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I pulled a shit ton with the flux staff before kunark lures. Nothing else to do but eat death touches.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
So apparently Apok is starting up again on Phinny too. Modest Man, Apok, Shadow Asylum/Cascade (lots of TL people joining those I think?). Lol, going to be interesting.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Sulerill is leading the Shadow Asylum crew on that server (TL), I won't be playing with the guild. TL is pretty much done on Ragefire, the vote essentially put a stake through us. I'll be playing on Phinigel towards the end of December under a different alias and likely under a different guild. I'm getting too old to throw the money/time necessary to effectively run a professional guild and micromanage the mouth breathers.

I've lost all faith in Daybreak running a successful company, they need to gut their staff immediately before it's too late. I expect their company to be liquidating their assets within the next couple of years.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sulerill is leading the Shadow Asylum crew on that server (TL), I won't be playing with the guild. TL is pretty much done on Ragefire, the vote essentially put a stake through us. I'll be playing on Phinigel towards the end of December under a different alias and likely under a different guild. I'm getting too old to throw the money/time necessary to effectively run a professional guild and micromanage the mouth breathers.

I've lost all faith in Daybreak running a successful company, they need to gut their staff immediately before it's too late. I expect their company to be liquidating their assets within the next couple of years.
Ouch sorry to hear, Thraka - although we didn't see eye to eye you really did seem to care for your guild and guildmates strongly.

(Same goes for Zaide/Darth/others too - should it cause a similar effect to LJ, doesn't sound like it thusfar)

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm going Wizard again. Why would I mess with perfection?

Nuke, nuke, concussion EZ cheese + ritz, nuke alt tab read rerolled troll Chanur etc.
We need to do it up. I'll be going wizard again or necro for a change.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Can never have to much wizard! I played a rogue back in the day or I would go that route.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah I was planning on rolling a Wizard might roll a mage or necro instead and box a druid on the old laptop.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Rolled necro on RF/LJ and while pretty fun, things just died too quick for all their dots to be worthwhile on anything outside of soloing. Half the server's going to be mages, too so no interest in that either