New Progression Server confirmed

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We just merged Cacade into SA and are using their (ours TL's lol) website. Pretty much all of our old bros are coming back really happy to see Jace and Tommy especially coming back.

Shadow Asylum - Index page
Well that makes it less confusing. So many "Where are the TL people going?" questions that I kept having to say I wasn't sure between the two because I'd hear both either individually or split between them.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
wasnt the server released earlier this year pure trash? and already another one?

im so confused

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So either nec/mag/mag or nec/ench/shm or nec/ench/dru hmm i knw the mag/mag/nec will plow to 50 but then ill regret not having a healer or ench
tongue.png

Vaclav

New server is instanced, no ones locked out of anything anymore.
I'm sure some outlying cases will still exist uninstanced that some people will bitch about. (I won't be among them though - most being done is fine by me)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Over what? Queues? Challenge getting a camp at times?

Can't see it being anywhere near old drama.
You will see people crying for forced rotations based on the "unfair" instance lockout timers. There will be drama over open world spawns because a lot of these big personalities are going there to be the number one guild, no one wants to be second place. The drama should be epic.

Vaclav

You will see people crying for forced rotations based on the "unfair" instance lockout timers. There will be drama over open world spawns because a lot of these big personalities are going there to be the number one guild, no one wants to be second place. The drama should be epic.
Eh, maybe a few people will fuss over it - there's always a few people upset about some stupid nonsense. I can't see it being too widespread though - maybe one or two tryhard guilds that are failing to do well enough (i.e. Apok quite clearly and perhaps MM). I can't see the casual/semi-casual crowd getting upset unless the server literally breaks down or nearly though.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's enough griefing to be done to block other guilds for sure. On RF, we recently saw afk FD monk bots on top of ground spawn VP medallion pieces in Kaesora and Swamp of No Hope auto picking up and destroying anything dropped on the ground. We really only had 3 guilds working on VP. Now imagine the shitshow that is about to ensue on Phinny.

Vaclav

There's enough griefing to be done to block other guilds for sure. On RF, we recently saw afk FD monk bots on top of ground spawn VP medallion pieces in Kaesora and Swamp of No Hope auto picking up and destroying anything dropped on the ground. We really only had 3 guilds working on VP. Now imagine the shitshow that is about to ensue on Phinny.
They spawn in the instances, don't they? Crazy high pop would make spawning instances easier, and with instances guilds helping to pop more instances for the non-open world interested guilds seems reasonably likely should it become a problem.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Until another random bot shows up in the instance to do the exact same thing. 3 hours respawn on the ground spawns.

(Yes we spawned instances and had this happen too)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Each instance is another 50 people to open, give or take. So you need 150 to get three pickzone and so on. It takes one level 1 iksar to auto loot the groundspawn. Which do you think is easier to do, get 200+ people in swamp of no hope or getting 4 characters in swamp of no hope.