New Progression Server confirmed

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey now, don't make them stop! It's entertaining to see someone white knight Dima of all people(who has been the same since fippy, one pubilc face and one real face) and someone do the opposite and demonize him :p

But yeah inviting people like Mabbu and Tulkas is the complete wrong thing you should be doing. Not shocking really, if you really know Dima.

I'm still laughing at Titan and his "But Dima wasn't really trying...". He may have planned not to try, but man that ended fast :p

Titan_sl

shitlord
Hey now, don't make them stop! It's entertaining to see someone white knight Dima of all people(who has been the same since fippy, one pubilc face and one real face) and someone do the opposite and demonize him :p

But yeah inviting people like Mabbu and Tulkas is the complete wrong thing you should be doing. Not shocking really, if you really know Dima.

I'm still laughing at Titan and his "But Dima wasn't really trying...". He may have planned not to try, but man that ended fast :p
I'm not exactly white Knighting Dima lol. I'm simply stating that if he RMT'd Lockjaw loot, lets see proof. I've never had an issue with the guy, except for a few times on Fippy when we were going against each other, and i've known him way longer than TLP's have been around. But some guy from FI acting like Dima is the antichrist is just hilarious. I know what i'm getting in to, and i really don't care, because as long as I progress and the guild doesn't fold, then who cares. Just like everyone was saying with Thraka, who cares if he made a few extra bucks. I made a pretty penny off these servers too.

As for Frenzic. C'mon man, you must really hate Serakan and Mabbu lol.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not exactly white Knighting Dima lol. I'm simply stating that if he RMT'd Lockjaw loot, lets see proof. I've never had an issue with the guy, except for a few times on Fippy when we were going against each other, and i've known him way longer than TLP's have been around. But some guy from FI acting like Dima is the antichrist is just hilarious. I know what i'm getting in to, and i really don't care, because as long as I progress and the guild doesn't fold, then who cares. Just like everyone was saying with Thraka, who cares if he made a few extra bucks. I made a pretty penny off these servers too.

As for Frenzic. C'mon man, you must really hate Serakan and Mabbu lol.
Never had an issue with serakan. It was dima continuously inviting people like tsunzhu, mabbu, thingtwo ect. Dima has a history of inviting shit bags to get ahead.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Never had an issue with serakan. It was dima continuously inviting people like tsunzhu, mabbu, thingtwo ect. Dima has a history of inviting shit bags to get ahead.
Tulkas (Serakan) was absolutely despised on Lockjaw. Griefed, trained, MQed, warped, RMTed. The majority of the general population hated him. Dima recruited him, because they couldn't kill Naggy/Vox without his mage army. Then he got banned twice for cheating until leaving to P99 at Velious release.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Yeah 300 krono isn't much as Frenzic said.
They're worth $15 each to buy, averaging $5-7 USD per krono.

If we go with the average of $6 per krono, we're looking at $1800 in the span of one month.

That's almost an entry-level full time job. Yikes. Better hope you're paying taxes for that shit.

Titan_sl

shitlord
Tulkas (Serakan) was absolutely despised on Lockjaw. Griefed, trained, MQed, warped, RMTed. The majority of the general population hated him. Dima recruited him, because they couldn't kill Naggy/Vox without his mage army. Then he got banned twice for cheating until leaving to P99 at Velious release.
See, this is why I can't believe the shit you talk about. Serakan wasn't suspended for cheating. Both times he was suspended was for griefing carebears. The fact that you guys even let Serakan become such a big deal shows how shit that server was lol

lost

<Bronze Donator>
They're worth $15 each to buy, averaging $5-7 USD per krono.

If we go with the average of $6 per krono, we're looking at $1800 in the span of one month.

That's almost an entry-level full time job. Yikes. Better hope you're paying taxes for that shit.
You must not have played. Me as a person made over 300 krono myself. Frenzic made a ton more, due to him actively trying. I wasn't trying to sell krono, I was stokcing up to fund my boxes but not trying to RMT so I wasnt "actively" going out of my way to horde krono and I made more than 300, and thats after maintaining 30 accounts and gearing them all out with gebs, djarn ring, 220+ int etc. They're 18 to buy on the store, and yes some people still buy it that way but I think most figured out its easier and faster to pay 7 on redguides or something.

Krono are more like 7-7.5. If you have some for 6 Ill gladly buy them to resell. I mean shit its not hard to make krono, in the beginning I had 3 accounts and I was able to farm 10 drops of an item in one day that was worth 2 krono the first few months. I was only there because it was a fast place to level up my new characters after the first three hit 50, with added bonus of itemz. With the instanced fear, slime bloods were easy to farm cause two of the golems spawned instanced, got two slime bloods back to back one today, easiest 40 krono I made. I heard on LJ all three golems had the buff, on RF only one had the buff so the other two were in instances. Guess we'll see on phinny.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does anyone have Tsunzhu's contact info? Can you please PM if you do? He was actually guilded with my for years and we were pretty close on live. Would be awesome to catch up with him.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does anyone have Tsunzhu's contact info? Can you please PM if you do? He was actually guilded with my for years and we were pretty close on live. Would be awesome to catch up with him.
Last I asked, dima does. I'm sure he'll give it to you.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
See, this is why I can't believe the shit you talk about. Serakan wasn't suspended for cheating. Both times he was suspended was for griefing carebears. The fact that you guys even let Serakan become such a big deal shows how shit that server was lol
Oh I know he griefed people, he was a jerk. But I also know people that frapsed him MQing and warping and sent it to Daybreak. And he was suspended more than once. Regardless, why would you want to be associated with people like that? He's a well known cheater, MQer, and RMTer. As is Mabbu.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Oh I know he griefed people, he was a jerk. But I also know people that frapsed him MQing and warping and sent it to Daybreak. And he was suspended more than once. Regardless, why would you want to be associated with people like that? He's a well known cheater, MQer, and RMTer. As is Mabbu.
There is still EQ drama? Holy fuck you people. It was fun in the early 2000 era trolling days, but I can't believe anyone gives two fucks anymore about this.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is still EQ drama? Holy fuck you people. It was fun in the early 2000 era trolling days, but I can't believe anyone gives two fucks anymore about this.
I have one round of TLP under my belt and besides the rotation it wasn't bad at all until our guild imploded. It went from 0 to 100 in what seemed like the drop of a dime and people got all up in their emotions. The part that shocks me is that there is people that have been playing on live through the TLPs going through multiple servers doing the same childish poopsocking, rotations, and all of this PR work repeatedly.

These early expacs too its all about how many people you throw at bosses so guilds literally take anyone. A huge chunk of these TLP pros coming back now quit on us in TL weeks into classic or got emotional with TL and went to LJ hopping around. You almost have to recruit anyone from what I saw to stay a float with all of the attrition and emo people.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have one round of TLP under my belt and besides the rotation it wasn't bad at all until our guild imploded. It went from 0 to 100 in what seemed like the drop of a dime and people got all up in their emotions. The part that shocks me is that there is people that have been playing on live through the TLPs going through multiple servers doing the same childish poopsocking, rotations, and all of this PR work repeatedly.

These early expacs too its all about how many people you throw at bosses so guilds literally take anyone. A huge chunk of these TLP pros coming back now quit on us in TL weeks into classic or got emotional with TL and went to LJ hopping around. You almost have to recruit anyone from what I saw to stay a float with all of the attrition and emo people.
You're going through the stages of TLP acceptance, bro. Imagine going through that garbage THREE TIMES now with the same shit happening over and over again. (Honestly even before that to a degree, Stromm had some similar nonsense pre-TLP - and I've heard from Detheb that even Mayong did as well - and P99 supposedly does as well)

There's a reason I and others were asking for something like raid instancing before, because hopefully it'll finally fix all the stupid drama. Which as you've seen firsthand can be triggered by almost anything.

lost

<Bronze Donator>

Yep it's amazing to think there are people that have played fippy from day 1 until now

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The good side of the instance server is for casuals. You do your once a week raids and go back to real life without poopsocking or even really having to deal with other guilds. Its really only if you want to go hardcore gearing and get firsts you need to compete for everyday.

I'd be very shocked if anyone was able to maintain a grip and lockdown all mobs with a daily repop rate on Phinny even at 90 days per expansion. We had rotations to break it up in classic so it wasnt that bad but Kunark was real poopsocking. That shit wears down on your soul thinking of what else you could be doing for a full workdays worth of hours. Instead you're sitting 3-9 hours at Vox's spawn point everyday or Trakanon and at all kinds of hours anytime some guild like Apok or whatever else contests.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The trick to poopsocking was alt-tab and MQ2. Or Damdor stories.

I didn't participate in too many though. I was mostly just hanging around until we got past the need for that shit.

Someone PL me in a year.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I mean its cool this "server is for the casuals" I have a few friends that couldnt keep up with ragefire, but when I asked them if they're going to phinny since its so casual friendly, as any sane person would say "no way it took me long enough to get to max level on ragefire i dont have the time to do that all over again"

so yeah we'll see

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean its cool this "server is for the casuals" I have a few friends that couldnt keep up with ragefire, but when I asked them if they're going to phinny since its so casual friendly, as any sane person would say "no way it took me long enough to get to max level on ragefire i dont have the time to do that all over again"

so yeah we'll see
I was seeing quite a few of those myself, lost. Day by day they keep giving in. Seems like every day 1-2 more "No, don't have the time" are turning into a "Dammit, yes, let's do this". Sad thing is, for the one's that do it past now, I think my guild suggestion is pretty much at capacity now. Not sure they'll have a home.