New Stonkhouse Section discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Its why I suggested types of stocks so its maybe only 3 threads not 50 of them. One for SPACs/IPOs one for Dividend Plays will take up most of the activity.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Agree I don't want a thousand different threads but I think a "top picks" or something might be worthwhile. Not even top picks, per se, but a curated archive of thorough analysis posts for the more casual that just want the golden nuggets from the general thread.
The problem I think is stock picks are a time-based thing. Here and gone in most cases.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its why I suggested types of stocks so its maybe only 3 threads not 50 of them. One for SPACs/IPOs one for Dividend Plays will take up most of the activity.
We need three categories. Boomer stocks, meme stocks and everything else.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
We're gonna end up with as many different threads as Jackie and Fogel have different SPACs.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am out of the loop on it but whatever happened with the Memestock stuff? Did the Biden admin actually let those hedge funds die off?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I am out of the loop on it but whatever happened with the Memestock stuff? Did the Biden admin actually let those hedge funds die off?
Overall Hedge funds made money in January a few lost, records now show hedge funds where buying it up more than retail was by a significant margin.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So they circled the wagons for Milton and the others basically?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
So they circled the wagons for Milton and the others basically?
No they just exploited a situation to make as much money as they can. That's what they do and politics or whoever is in the White House means fuck all. Biden didn't have to do anything and he's not going to do anything. That's why he's their guy.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Let's get the paper hands party started!

Hey bros, I sold PYPL at 226.

• 4Paper Hands
  • 1Launch Fail
Reactions: 4 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We need an icon for this section. A few ideas.
1613215866449.png

1613216391690.png

1613216587641.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
May be worth somewhere in an easy to find place, staging a discussion on platforms. Seems to be a fairly common question when someone stumbles in here.