February 18 - Jerry Seinfeld, Kristen Wiig, musical guest Lady Gaga
February 19 - Bradley Cooper, musical guest Tim McGraw
February 20 - Michelle Obama, Will Ferrell, musical guest Arcade Fire
February 21 - Justin Timberlake

Thursday and Friday are pretty strong.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Just saw that Fred is in. That is really cool, did not see that coming. Amy Poehler as the first guest for Seth.

I love when Jimmy and Justin get together, usually a great time.

spronk

FPS noob
Fred Armisen is going to lead new "Late Night" band for Seth Meyers:
seth_myers_fred_armisen_a_p.jpg

HIPSTER... DOOFUS... QUOTIENT... TOO... HIGH... MUST... RESIST... WEARING... FLANNEL...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if all else fails he can always just say he wears those flannels because he is gay and then the ratings will roll in.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
More excited about Fred Armisen than the rest of those 2 late night shows - Portlandia is awesome.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was almost always in bed for Jimmy Fallon, but NBC has played a best of show the past couple of weekends and it was hilarious. I will be tuning in for sure.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I strongly disliked Fallon at first, but I admit that he's grown on me. I certainly think he's improved a lot as he's progressed and gotten more comfortable with the talk show role. He does a lot of really funny stuff.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Seth Meyers doesn't have the charisma to be a talk show host. Who were the other candidates?
To be fair, Jimmy did not really have it either IMO. He managed to work it though. I like Seth, but will wait and see what he does with the show.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I never watch any talk shows except for Conan, but that is rare as well. I enjoy the bits Conan does off the stage. He is naturally funny, so it is better when he reacts to things. Love the segments he does with his workers that are on youtube. As for his interviews, the ones with Norm MacDonald are the best due to Norm just being.... nuts, and Conan having to respond to the crazy rather than trying to keep a segmented pre-rehersed bit. Love the segments he does with his workers that are on youtube.

Since the Hollywood loves to copy things from Britain, I wish they would also copy how they do interviews there. They tend to be far less scripted and polite. The humor can go every which way due to the talks often turning into more like conversations than "we need to talk about this, and this, and this". An average episode of Graham Norton has interviews that would rival the best interview in the entire shows history when compared to a US talk show.

Do the shitty monologue, bring in all the guests to a couch, then just talk. Throw in a pre-made segment or bit in the middle, while the guests are there so they can react to it as well, then continue the talks. Also need a bigger change on the national level and drop the censor when it comes to "late night" shows. Ridiculous that you can't swear or show nudity in them, late night TV should be able to show late night humor.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Craig Ferguson is extremely underrated. I think he's especially good at his monologues compared to the other late night hosts. Jimmy Kimmel is another one who doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's not necessarily the funniest of the bunch, but he tends to do some absolutely hilarious skits and videos.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
+1 for Craig Ferguson and Geoff Peterson

They get up to some goofy shit. I remember seeing some episodes where he and Jimmy Fallon would set something up as a nod to each other. Spaghetti Eye Lasers, Craig sent Jimmy a box of cats for his birthday, etc.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Good first episode for Fallon - I hope they keep the musical bent to the show that they had on Late Night.

The bit where all his "buddies" who owed him $100 in a bet was great.