New Wildstar 40 man Group

superreccaman_sl

shitlord
I am going to put a 40 man group together for Wildstar raid testing. They posted on Twitter saying they are looking for 40 man groups and I am going to put one together of 50-60 people. If you are interested, please go sign up on this sitehttp://olsteen.iguildwebsites.comand then click Join Now to submit an application. All applications will be accepted, but I will stop recruitment when we hit 60 people. Please put in the application what class/spec you will likely play so I can get a good feeling for what we have and I can mark you as such within the website. The site is listed as a guild website, but it is very generic. If the group wants to stay together at release, I will be all for it and will likely turn it into a real guild. If you have further questions, feel free to email me at[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */Please bump this post if you go to the website to apply so people see the interest and don't think it's a lost cause. Up to 24 people right now.

Thank you.

superreccaman_sl

shitlord
1 post. Sounds like you're fishing.
I am trying to find people from multiple Wildstar Communities. I have 20 people so far and have extensive raid experience in WoW. Here is evidence post MOPhttp://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...steen/advancedand evidence pre MOPhttp://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kylur/advancedNow don't get me wrong, this is not to brag, but to show experience (look at when raid achievements were accomplished). The reason I am trying to do this on my own is because my old guild still raids. I have given up on WoW as I keep coming back to new content thinking it will be better and quit 1-2 months in because WoW is not keeping me engaged anymore. I came here as this is a very strong community of forums and was hoping to find some people to help test the game that I believe is going to be the best game in 10 years. I haven't been excited about a game like this in a very long time and hope to find some good people to play with and test raid content for beta purposes. Here is more evidence that I am very good at my class. I ranked top 10 on multiple encounters in WoW.http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/twis...ether/olsteen/

Thank you!

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Hey guys, let me post a random WoW character and tell you about all my awesome achievements! Surely this will dispel your doubts about my sincerity!

superreccaman_sl

shitlord
Hey guys, let me post a random WoW character and tell you about all my awesome achievements! Surely this will dispel your doubts about my sincerity!
It just gives a little more validity, you can believe it or not, but I really am trying to put together a group for raid testing for Wildstar. Once I hit 60, recruitment will end.

Pironin_sl

shitlord
I am going to put a 40 man group together for Wildstar raid testing. They posted on Twitter saying they are looking for 40 man groups and I am going to put one together of 50-60 people. If you are interested, please go sign up on this sitehttp://olsteen.iguildwebsites.comand then click Join Now to submit an application. All applications will be accepted, but I will stop recruitment when we hit 60 people. Please put in the application what class/spec you will likely play so I can get a good feeling for what we have and I can mark you as such within the website. The site is listed as a guild website, but it is very generic. If the group wants to stay together at release, I will be all for it and will likely turn it into a real guild. If you have further questions, feel free to email me at[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */Please bump this post if you go to the website to apply so people see the interest and don't think it's a lost cause. Up to 24 people right now.

Thank you.
I signed up! Thanks!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
superreccaman_sl said:
What do you mean I didn't provide payment?
tumblr_luhyslsPV01r317bvo1_400.gif

Pironin_sl

shitlord
Who the fuck cares? He came here for wildstar and some people have tampons that are filled with rage. If you don't want to participate. Go hop off a cliff.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Who the fuck cares? He came here for wildstar and some people have tampons that are filled with rage. If you don't want to participate. Go hop off a cliff.
That rarely solves anything. It can be fun to watch, but that's about it.

Also, due to certain weight and/or joint health issues; many members of these boards can not hop. In the future you may want to provide an alternative method for people to exit the cliff. I am thinking maybe some attendants on standby to help assist people with mobility issues. This way they will be able to roll people off the cliff if need be. May even look into renting a bobcat or skid steer for the day. Just a suggestion.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Perhaps equip the cliff-face with a set of trampolines to aid hoppability?