New Wildstar 40 man Group

DMK_sl

shitlord
I am going to put a 40 man group together for Wildstar raid testing. They posted on Twitter saying they are looking for 40 man groups and I am going to put one together of 50-60 people. If you are interested, please go sign up on this sitehttp://olsteen.iguildwebsites.comand then click Join Now to submit an application. All applications will be accepted, but I will stop recruitment when we hit 60 people. Please put in the application what class/spec you will likely play so I can get a good feeling for what we have and I can mark you as such within the website. The site is listed as a guild website, but it is very generic. If the group wants to stay together at release, I will be all for it and will likely turn it into a real guild. If you have further questions, feel free to email me at[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */Please bump this post if you go to the website to apply so people see the interest and don't think it's a lost cause. Up to 24 people right now.

Thank you.
Before we go any further. What is your stance on EQ?

DMK_sl

shitlord
If you mean the old one, definitely no thanks.
rrr_img_28276.jpg

Troll_sl

shitlord
That rarely solves anything. It can be fun to watch, but that's about it.

Also, due to certain weight and/or joint health issues; many members of these boards can not hop. In the future you may want to provide an alternative method for people to exit the cliff. I am thinking maybe some attendants on standby to help assist people with mobility issues. This way they will be able to roll people off the cliff if need be. May even look into renting a bobcat or skid steer for the day. Just a suggestion.
Another thing to consider is that there are hobos at the bottom waiting to rape your corpse.

Cliff hopping isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm going to need some hyphens in there, Agraza. I can't tell whether you are a hobo that rapes corpses, or a rapist with a preference for hobo corpses. I guess I could use context clues, but I JUST CAN'T RISK IT.

superreccaman_sl

shitlord
Our group is up to 45 people! Looking for 15 more. If I get more than 60, I will start putting people into another group of 40. I will just keep going for you guys and submit 2 lists of people to them for 40 man groups. If I get 120 people great! Maybe they will reward our efforts.