New World

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I honestly thought it was cancelled. Since its basically dropped off the radar completely.
Yea, Neowiz owns the IP, but Bandai Namco was/is handling the publishing for Console and a new Dev studio is making/updating Unleashed for Console and PC. Neowiz is the publisher for the PC version (which released with more content features than Console currently has).

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So 'endgame' content will contain new weapons, like that Void thingy, that you dont have access to otherwise? They will keep the game fresh via release of new weapon-based skills?

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I paid attention to the story in Diablo 2, Baldur's gate and Half-Life. Kinda. I have no fucking idea whats happening in the story in any other game I've ever played.
I played Warcraft from the start up through Legion on a fairly consistent basis waffling between hardcore raiding and being a dirty LFR causal.

If you put me on the spot I couldn’t provide an accurate overview of the storyline or the history of any of the major characters.

Jana is some sort of Captain Marvel-type wizard and Thrall was an adopted orc or something? Seriously I don’t know and honestly never cared.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
World of Warcraft story: Arthas "succeeds" his father. The End.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wow. You guys didn't follow Warcraft's lore/story? I honestly liked it. I mean WC3 how could you not follow and like the story!

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I wouldn't mind having its combat in New World.

E183E5F0-6013-460E-8000-8C565BA77AA6.gif

Xerge

<Donor>
Open beta sept. 9 -12

Edit: Will likely be free, good chance to try the game, although it's not much time to progress so i'd just try weapons and general gameplay if you haven't.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sardaan

Trakanon Raider
Whos buying this, feels like unfinished flaming pile of garbage. Although I am tempted.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
  • 1Edgelord

Xerge

<Donor>
Confirmed 1 million people paid to play the flaming pile of garbage during closed beta. It is also the 2nd most piece of trash wishlisted on the steam shithole

• 1Worf

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
It's going to give at least 40-50+ hours of playtime. Worth it no matter how bad it sucks.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will read about the changes but not bothering with the Open Beta. I would assume most of the players interested in playing this game, have played the game. Some will play but I honestly do not want to play something for 3 days and have it just reset again.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It's going to give at least 40-50+ hours of playtime. Worth it no matter how bad it sucks.
It doesnt suck, its just generic as fuck. I think it will be worth the $50 or whatever to get a 100 hrs into it, play some PVP at endgame, grind out some gear beforehand. But tons of shit coming this fall like new BF which I have played as well and I will drop this at a dime to play that. But it does not mean I wont come back at some point. MMOs are good like that.

• 1Like