New World

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd do it if I could do the new weapons. But iirc those were stated to be after launch stuff.
Wouldnt be surprised if it was an end of first month content drop that released the new weapons, void gauntlet etc., along with the sands/desert area. Which will also raise the item level 25-50 points (so it doesnt outright fuck Voidbent equivalent gear). Have more recipes in Alchemy/similar that tie in other crafting trees. New gathering nodes. etc. More of a PVE drop than a PVP drop, if anything. Theres pictures, videos and dev blogs that state these things are coming - the questions obviously - is when and in the case of the item level bump, if any, by how much. Im sure housing will get some more shit too, I just really dont care about that part.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wouldnt be surprised if it was an end of first month content drop that released the new weapons, void gauntlet etc., along with the sands/desert area. Which will also raise the item level 25-50 points (so it doesnt outright fuck Voidbent equivalent gear). Have more recipes in Alchemy/similar that tie in other crafting trees. New gathering nodes. etc. More of a PVE drop than a PVP drop, if anything. Theres pictures, videos and dev blogs that state these things are coming - the questions obviously - is when and in the case of the item level bump, if any, by how much. Im sure housing will get some more shit too, I just really dont care about that part.

Which sucks, I would love another focus weapon from the start.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
first time GIF

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like that they dumpstered life staff so now it's like every other MMO where being a healer blows ass.

Well done.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reduced healing amount 20%, reduced healing effectiveness in medium/heavy armor, nerfed amber gems.

Basically made it so it's significantly harder to solo level with life staff. Meaning it's the only class that needs to group to level up, just like most MMO's.

• 1RAGE

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reduced healing amount 20%, reduced healing effectiveness in medium/heavy armor, nerfed amber gems.

Basically made it so it's significantly harder to solo level with life staff. Meaning it's the only class that needs to group to level up, just like most MMO's.

Hhmm from what I read, they are trying to force healers into light armor. You get 20% healing from that. Which basically equals out the over all 20% nerf. So in pve should probably see zero healers in heavy armor. Medium gives 10% healing now, so you are basically 10% in the hole from last time. Basically almost like a dps(if they choose light they get 20% dmg, if they choose heavy they lose the 20% damage, if they go medium they get 10% gain while losing out of the other 10%).Also in those notes is wording that seems like they were messing with values from physical defense vs elemental on armor, trying to make it more balanced or something. So maybe being in all light wont be as devistating against physical as before, who knows.

And yeah the amber gem thing sucks, basically nerfs your 2nd weapon. Seems they felt it was doing too much damage. Just need that 2nd focus weapon already.

I wouldn't call any of it "Dumpstering" though. Bit of hyperbole there.

• 1Rustled

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess my point is, light staff isn't really a super damaging weapon to start with. So you go into light armor and now you can't take hits, and you can't do much damage. Add the amber gem nerf in and you're a gimp.

I get that they didn't like that people would just put on heavy armor, drop a circle, and face tank shit, but it was the only viable option.

• 1Solidarity

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can always Hatchet/Life your way up. Use Life in group settings and Hatchet as needed for soloing. I figured Life was going to take a hit. Hatchet did not get as much as I expected it was going to. Still worth using for the self healing.

Or, just level to Max and then level up Life.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I cant believe some of these streamers are actually re-leveling their characters only to turn around and do it for the 3rd time when game releases. I know its their job and all but damn, talk about redundancy and boredom. And probably a hate and severe burnout for this games leveling when it finally releases, lol.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree 100%. There is no real reason to play this game again. I got what I wanted, which was this round of patch notes. It was a descent amount of stuff for 1 month. I still have this feeling in the back of my head that says this game gets pushed again.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This game runs very poorly even on low settings and is a buggy mess from what i can tell. Quests bugged, can't go full screen, weird combat glitches.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I screwed around a bit and ended up crashing a few times. I didn't have any problems a month ago.

Dunno what build they're using but it sucks.

Xerge

<Donor>
I cant believe some of these streamers are actually re-leveling their characters only to turn around and do it for the 3rd time when game releases. I know its their job and all but damn, talk about redundancy and boredom. And probably a hate and severe burnout for this games leveling when it finally releases, lol.
So your idea of fun doesn't align with other people, mind fucking boggling shit here. Let's explore this

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was playing Alpha fine with a potato (4 core Intel i5 2600 and GTX970) 6 months ago. I thought it looked great (graphics wise), at that time.

Unfortunately, it was never a game I would pay for, but it was fine to spend 40 to 60 hours in, for free, and find a bug here or there for them.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I screwed around a bit and ended up crashing a few times. I didn't have any problems a month ago.

Dunno what build they're using but it sucks.

I was just thinking my performance actually felt better than the closed beta from a month and a half or whatever ago, in town specifically. But my PC is on the lower end.

some people still screaming about bugs and all that in the global chat but I only messed around for a few. the patch notes looked pretty good.