New World

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fucking bullshit someone really took name Jozu.

Lame af.

Blattos on Vingolf

Did we decide on faction? We should all get on same page.

Lol 1400 queue first time login. Ouch.
Logged my g/f's PC into the queue about 40 minutes ago. 1140 to 832 in that time just to give you a heads up of the wait.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I know this is a dumb question but is this fun? People having a good time? I didn't even know this game existed until this morning.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Purple or bust (lasch in game, trying to add everyone i see on here)

I am having a blast. Except i accidentally scrapped my rapier, so was sort of fucked for a while.)

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I know this is a dumb question but is this fun? People having a good time? I didn't even know this game existed until this morning.
Not sure how much legs it has but it's worth the purchase price, imo. It's a fun game and something new.

Made it to lvl 10 before I had to log.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck me I got like a 4hour queue wait? What the fuck. They gotta figure something out because if I gotta wait an hour plus anytime I want to log on and play Id rather not play.

Daidraco

ty!

Also, can anyone confirm that maxing CON is the best bet for pvp due to dmg scaling and the way maxing dex or str doesnt provide enough of an increase in damage?

Im seeing people maxing CON, saying that the way scaling works in pvp a lvl 30 hits a lvl 50 harder than the 50 hits the 30 etc. Im not sure if true but if so thats gay as fuck. But from what I have seen I do believe maxing CON is needed for pvp at this point. Surviving longer and more health is just better than the small damage bonus from STR and DEX.
Theyve since tuned the scaling since closed beta and again after open beta - so that scenario is no longer true in the greater sense. Unless the person is just shit at playing, a 50 will decimate a 30 now. As far as where you put your points, you have to figure out what perks you want. Say for example, a Paladin build would be 200 into Con and 100 into focus. Then the armor will make up the difference to reach the desirable tiers.

Redraw

Lurker
Did we settle on Syndicate from the poll or are we split on factions? Hitting the point where I have to choose.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
This launch has been pretty bad with low server capacity and super long queue. Feel like MMO launch from 2000s with all kind of problem.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I almost want to just say fuck it and play on a less populated server. This is ridiculous.

If anyone wants to start populating a secondary server other than VIngolf let me know and Ill just play there.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This launch has been pretty bad with low server capacity and super long queue. Feel like MMO launch from 2000s with all kind of problem.
Yea, server capacity is pretty low, but when you're actually playing its really nice. Its been lag free all day for me so far.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Stupid crash, still in queue.
We seem a bit split, but there are 2 Marauder FOH guilds atm.
LOL, yall need to get your shit together!

Been in queue since my crash a few hours ago, down to 259 but yeah going slow as fuck. They are bringing more and more servers online for each region though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I almost want to just say fuck it and play on a less populated server. This is ridiculous.

If anyone wants to start populating a secondary server other than VIngolf let me know and Ill just play there.
1632861504811.png

My vote is for Hana Pacha.

Daidraco

Theres another FoH guild? No clue who the others are. A bulk of people went with Marauders, so thats what I went with. If we all pick up and move to Syndicate, idc. Really just leveling everything right now and PVP hasnt even crossed my mind.