New World

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
200 in queue.... been waiting almost 3 hrs.

started at 1455

Sooooo yeahh, looks like it slows way down the closer you get to 0. This is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Last edited:
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, was down to 166, crashed, and now over 1100. Fuck it. I went to Ptolemais on the west. 75 queue. Much more my speed.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
and thus, the FOH forum guild dissolved across multiple servers and factions, thanks to a shit launch and our collective need to be max level by day 2.

or maybe we'll just make new characters after the dust settles so we can all hold hands as intended

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

<Gold Donor>
and thus, the FOH forum guild dissolved across multiple servers and factions, thanks to a shit launch and our collective need to be max level by day 2.

or maybe we'll just make new characters after the dust settles so we can all hold hands as intended
Maybe just in a week or two:

1632868910207.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Hopefully the two week free transfers can help out. Depends what they mean by "Available servers".

Xevy

Log Wizard
They actually doubled the server # a few hours ago. East still has 0 servers without a queue, but many other regions have like a <1 minute queue to get in. They're also working on jumping the player cap from 2000 to a higher capacity. I'm thinking they full dick it and go to 4k as iirc they hit 6k on servers in a stress test but it started to lag a bit.

I'm ~6 hours into the Morrow queue and gone for 15.5k to 5.5k so far, but allegedly the lower queue positions last longers because there's no quitters there, just people too invested to leave queue.

I think they don't even know how they want to do servers because players are stupid enough to all try and transfer to Asmongold's server at the same time and then queuing themselves indefinitely again. I would GUESS they have some 'no-no' servers for transfer which will make a lot of people butthurt, but is understandable because you're basically saving people from themselves.

They should've just had shell worlds or instanced worlds with no PVP flagging to let people within world sets group with each other and dungeon and shit. I understand they want to make a server 'community', but 65% of these people will be gone in 4 days so maybe none of this will matter anyways.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I sat in the queue for over 3 hours, and I just asked for a refund. Fuck these retards that are running the game.

Edit: Valve still gave me my refund after having "3 1/2 hours of "hours played"" registered to the game too. Kudos to Steam.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Xerge made a Marauder guild earlier, west end valley family or something. =)
I havent managed to get back on the server to be honest, i've been hanging out on a low queue pst server, Ptolemais.

• 1Solidarity

pysek

<Gold Donor>
I havent managed to get back on the server to be honest, i've been hanging out on a low queue pst server, Ptolemais.
I'm 50th in the queue right now! FOH LIVES!

pysek

<Gold Donor>
I'm only working on twice for level ten but my third character, if that counts. Yay launch day!

Tooken

Trakanon Raider
Tooken on Vingolf but got one shot by the queue boss. Gonna screw around on a low pop server to get my feet wet.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I am on El Dorado as "dennis" for the true chad power gamers willing to wait half a day to log in. Bear witness to feats of strength such as me destroying this turkey.

• 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've had the worst luck. Multiple DCs and just right back into Queues. Seems no grace period.

• 1Dislike

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
FoH official guild will be delaying our launch for a few days to let all these loser nerds participate in the current server launch shitshow

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Seems no grace period.
Yeah little bit of a bummer, I guess it's launch...:emoji_upside_down:

was really enjoying it - not sure if i'll be able to make it later as queue doesn't seem to be moving too much but inly 1200 people

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
fucking A, my internet went out for like a split second and got dc'd and sitting in 1100 queue, FML

• 1Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
FoH official guild will be delaying our launch for a few days to let all these loser nerds participate in the current server launch shitshow
Welcome to Day One of every MMO launch for the last 25 years! They almost never change.