<Gold Donor>
Travel log update.

1063730_20211009190046_1.png

1063730_20211009190053_1.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ebonscale Reach is a very nice zone. Not too much verticality like Edengrove (that zone can fuck right off). I dig the Asian vibe to the zone too.
1633824567701.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If you're playing this to PvE at all then you're just plain fucking up.

The PvE is a last minute copypaste job added because bean counters at Amazon someplace demanded it cause a pure PvP game as never gonna meet their numbers. Interact with the PvE as little as possible and you'll find way more enjoyment.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Once you start the main quest after the Depths you get like 2 lvls of exp if not more by doing the next part up until the Dynasty Shipyard Expedition. Its litrally walking to get 7K exp a pop. I went from 51 to 53 EZ just by doing those and the faction quests along the way. But sadly the quests really start to taper off at that point. Both the lv51+ zones have a few, not sure if more open up at 55? or further, but right now at 54 is just a bad spot with quests. Im just stuck grinding faction quests and those become boring as fuck when they keep sending you back to the same spots over and over.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If you're playing this to PvE at all then you're just plain fucking up.

The PvE is a last minute copypaste job added because bean counters at Amazon someplace demanded it cause a pure PvP game as never gonna meet their numbers. Interact with the PvE as little as possible and you'll find way more enjoyment.
Sadly you have to PvE to advance to PVP, lol. Wars give you a nice chunk of exp, like 8K a pop but you cant do those all day long. And the warmasters pick the highest people, at least they do on my server. Never tried the outpost rush thing though.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
For those who are interested, I've been checking server status for potential server transfer:

US East
Carabas (by far the most popular US-E server); territory control (5Green, 4Yellow, 2Purple), 21 companies with over 51+ members
Maldonada, territory control (6Green, 3Purple, 2Yellow), 14 companies with over 51+ members
Charybdis, territory control (6Green, 3Purple, 2Yellow), 16 companies with over 51+ members
Valhalla (Unknow, I can't create character there due to sharing the same world set)

US West
Diranda (by far the most popular US-W server); territory control (5Purple, 5Green, 1Yellow), 28 companies with over 51+ members
Ophir, territory control (5Green, 4Yellow, 2Purple), 24 companies with over 51+ members

None of these are 'full', so they should all be available to transfer to.

East, Carabas always has a good lead in term of population, Maldonada/Charybdis/Valhalla are usually among the top 5

West, Diranda is always #1, and Ophir is always #2.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
East, Carabas always has a good lead in term of population, Maldonada/Charybdis/Valhalla are usually among the top 5

West, Diranda is always #1, and Ophir is always #2.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I sell all my blue and purps shit thats got decent stats but on my server im about 15-20 or so levels above the plebs. Buit believe it or not the shit sells. Everytime I log in I get like a K in gold. Shit stays in the AH for 14 days and you can have 100 items so whatever. if they sell they sell if they dont, Ill delete later. Im at my repair parts cap anyway.
Just fyi you're wasting a lot of gold posting for 14 days. You spend way less on tax listing for 3 days.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Once you start the main quest after the Depths you get like 2 lvls of exp if not more by doing the next part up until the Dynasty Shipyard Expedition. Its litrally walking to get 7K exp a pop. I went from 51 to 53 EZ just by doing those and the faction quests along the way. But sadly the quests really start to taper off at that point. Both the lv51+ zones have a few, not sure if more open up at 55? or further, but right now at 54 is just a bad spot with quests. Im just stuck grinding faction quests and those become boring as fuck when they keep sending you back to the same spots over and over.
Switch to portal runs when you're bored of town boards? They're decent XP.

Glad to hear about the quest exp though. I'm about to be 52 and still haven't run Depths again to finish it. Hopefully soon. So that should push me to 54 or 55 depending on when I run it.

Cybsled

So are you not supposed to do town project boards with a different faction owns a town?

Don't do the upper right project board quests if it is an enemy town - those are the ones that allow them to upgrade the fort. You're basically just making it harder for yourself to take the town later

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just fyi you're wasting a lot of gold posting for 14 days. You spend way less on tax listing for 3 days.
LOL I have like 25K in gold. I think I can manage a 7 gold listing for 14 days. One of those 100-200 gold sales buys the purchase price to list all that shit.WTF else am I gonna spend my gold on. I already donated like 7 K to my guild to buy territory and upgrade.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The way agro works in this game is such fucking bullshit. I have died twice now trying to do a part of my 580 great axe soloing Eradnis in restless shore (elite dryads). Because some solo level 49 fucking idiot is in the area and will agro 25 mobs and even though I am 2 rooms away, the mobs all come to me afterward. We are not on the same faction, not in the same group, and the mobs dont see me but somehow they decide I'm on the agro list.

Fuck this dumb game man. It was made for big streamers and big streamers only.

• 1Pathetic

Cybsled

I suspect furnishings will be a big money maker once people hit max level and start to look at housing more