New World

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Also, I don't know how I got into this beta. It says I preordered, but I don't have this preordered anywhere. I do vaguely recall "buying" it when it first showed up on Amazon years ago, but that was just some 0 cost thing. Are they gonna' charge me for this shit when it comes out?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Also, I don't know how I got into this beta. It says I preordered, but I don't have this preordered anywhere. I do vaguely recall "buying" it when it first showed up on Amazon years ago, but that was just some 0 cost thing. Are they gonna' charge me for this shit when it comes out?

I would comb through your active orders in your Amazon account.

Also with that sweet character you have, I am guessing you will not be effected by the ban when milking cows.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Character creator can really crank out some wicked trannies.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Check your in game biography and see if your pronouns are they/them lol. Yes you can pick your pronouns.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
The New World team consulted with experts and our diverse workforce on the depictions of the cultures we've drawn from, and will continue to do so as we add more in the future.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
This game bricking an entire GPU line already makes it legendary.
I would be so pissed if I managed to get my hands on, and buy a 3090 and this game fucking fried it. Although who isn't monitoring their gpu temps in a new game on high settings? These fuckers didn't deserve 3090's, unless they just randomly exploded? But I doubt it.

Also, no game should break a fucking 3090. It can't be optimized well if it's breaking mother fucking $2,000 graphics cards. I don't care how fancy it looks.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Although who isn't monitoring their gpu temps in a new game on high settings?
Cat What GIF by truth

• 2Solidarity

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would be so pissed if I managed to get my hands on, and buy a 3090 and this game fucking fried it. Although who isn't monitoring their gpu temps in a new game on high settings? These fuckers didn't deserve 3090's, unless they just randomly exploded? But I doubt it.

Also, no game should break a fucking 3090. It can't be optimized well if it's breaking mother fucking $2,000 graphics cards. I don't care how fancy it looks.

Pretty colossal fuck up to be sure. But it is also possible that Nvidia fucked up with their drivers. Usually when new AAA games come out Nvidia tweaks the drivers a bit for them.

But you are already on record for prejudging this game. So your diatribe is a bit lame.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Pretty colossal fuck up to be sure. But it is also possible that Nvidia fucked up with their drivers. Usually when new AAA games come out Nvidia tweaks the drivers a bit for them.

But you are already on record for prejudging this game. So your diatribe is a bit lame.
The internet says it's only EVGA and only reviewer EVGA so it may be their fault if that's true.

How are plebs without 3090's performance?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

200.gif

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
How are plebs without 3090's performance?
I'm getting 100+ fps on very high with my 3070 TI FE. Temps around 65c @ 1080p. My monitor is like 8-10 years old, lol, it's the next thing I need to upgrade.

Xerge

<Donor>
60+ fps on high settings with massive amounts of ppl around, plenty of dips to high 40's though @ 1440p with a 2060. With a sync panel i've been happy with the view. I'm sure they'll be squeezing more optimizations out too

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Im not playing the game but watching some streamers for a very short time, it seems like they are all going Marauders? The whole faction system seems like a huge problem at first glance. Looks like its primed to be super unbalanced.

I'll be surprised if this game has legs

• 2Like

Malkav

French Madman
So what is the deal if you order on Amazon? I have a shit ton of Amazon bucks to get rid of. Sounds like you have to wait 48 hours before receiving a beta code? And why is that - it's their game....

Edit: Checked. Yeah that's retarded. About as retarded as getting perm banned for milking a cow and not limiting your frames in the opening menu to brick 3090 FTW EVGA cards.

I pre-ordered from Amazon last night and reveiced the code just now, so it was only 24 hours here.

Though why I received an email in german while I pre-ordered on Amazon France is anyone guess.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Played it off an on throughout the alpha phases and it's entertaining enough for the first 20 hours and then becomes just a chore.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
Same here. I never made a purchase but when I look on my amazon account it shows a 2017 purchase for new world at $0.00. Maybe they gave the old alpha testers a free copy or just a bug.

Cybsled

Stop being a pussy.

PvP is PvP . Sometimes you eat shit and sometimes you get to corpsefuck. You deal with it.

Right, but that is why these games eventually become niche products. OP FOTM metas dominating the game, causing people to either quit, reroll, or becoming insanely toxic as people scream for nerfs

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
In fairness, it's the middle of the day. Not sure when Euros start playing. Nor what yesterday's numbers looked like.