New World

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ran into my first crash. Game locked up and then crashed. Now every time I load the character it crashes, effectively meaning I'm completely locked out from playing it anymore.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So did some real hands on pvp.

2 handed Axe is by far the most broken build.

This lvl 42 axe guy was just fucking destroying everyone, lvl 60's lvl 50s it didnt matter. Fire staff is also good, bow blows but hits hard as fuck.

Sword and board is very good on average but everything is inferior to 2handed axe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The execute ability seems crazy. 300% dmg if under 50% health. 100% crit if under 30%. Some of the passives are pretty crazy too. The final one basically seems like once in range no one is escaping(30% speed, and you have a pull/charge if you want on top of it).

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm not the only one that sees this, right?

1627761048825.png

Fallop.jpg.png

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
So did some real hands on pvp.

2 handed Axe is by far the most broken build.

This lvl 42 axe guy was just fucking destroying everyone, lvl 60's lvl 50s it didnt matter. Fire staff is also good, bow blows but hits hard as fuck.

Sword and board is very good on average but everything is inferior to 2handed axe.
was wondering how it would pair with the life staff, i decided to go hatchet the little wombo combo with berserk seemed fun, but i feel like thats gonna fall off after the 20-30s

• 1Like

Xerge

<Donor>
pretty much a guarantee GA will be nerfed imo. Holy fuck this gives me 2004 WoW beta vibes of it ending and waiting for release

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
pretty much a guarantee GA will be nerfed imo. Holy fuck this gives me 2004 WoW beta vibes of it ending and waiting for release
With the way reddit, hell, any forum, is going right now. You can pretty much expect Great Axe to be neutered to wet noodle status.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Is hatchet still the best for leveling? I just hit 20 today and I've been using hatchet + bow since 12. Berserk is great

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Why would they nerf it? Anyone can use it. This isn't "Shadow Priests/Necros/Druids/Pallys/Arms Warriors are OP" Anyone who wants to use the Great Axe can pick it up and use it. Balance it out a little? Sure. This is the kind of shit that the Dev team are going to have to watch out for and look at the usage and stats from the game before they make any moves. Knee Jerk balance actions will inevitably end up in everything that get the attention of the crowd and becoming the Meta getting the the stick. Which sucks. Make other stuff a little better; Fine tune this shit, don't put the hammer down!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
From watching some of the high level dudes on twitch, they were saying there is a bug with the 2h axe and some skill it unlocks which does double dmg. Lik actually registers as 2 hits, even shows the double numbers. Not sure which skill or whatever, just heard him talking in passing.

Im sure they gathered tons of data throughout all levels and im sure this will get a huge balance pass if not a few before release. Im sure exp rates will be looked at too. Even though they already nerfed some of the standouts.

• 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah shut down for a couple weeks give us a week open beta and a week shutdown before release would be good. They should be able to do some major adjusting of abilities. Great Axe double hit and Life Staff heal healing everyone in the area vs only your group are two that jump to mind right now.