New World

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My ocd is flipping the fuck out after reading this.
Got another bad one. "Shrouded in Twilight." Level 48, I'm pretty sure it's part of one of those armor quests. You need 14 of an item, but they apparently coded it wrong, and there's only 1 spawn. On a 1 minute respawn timer.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I enjoyed that one. It was shortly after finishing that quest that I decided to try the full board to 60 route for my last 1.5 levels.

Cybsled

Found an OP musket / rapier combo. 3rd talent in the bear trap ability gives you 100% life steal on trapped targets. Use trap on enemy then use rapier flurry on them, easy self heal. Makes soloing and self sustain a lot easier

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys, ex-hardcore EQ (2000-2003) player here, would it be alright if I rolled on Vingolf with you all? Please feel free to let me know, thanks
If you are weird enough to be here, you're weird enough to join up.

1634077875844.png

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Syndicate is fucked on Vingolf.

They lost another region and now only hold one. Green has like 5 or 6, yellow has 2 or 3.

I had so much fun today in pvp. Dopamine go brrrr. I killed 2 lvl 30s in a 2v 1, having come into my own with decent gear and a solid build. Im lvl 27 with sword and board and bow. I only use bow at start of fight w poison shot, which is buffed due to piece of armor that adds dot, as well as bleeding from bow bonus. I also have gem that increases damage against people with full health on the bow, so my opening action with poison shot does massive damage over 10 seconds. Then I switch to sword nd shield and land 3 sec stun, into rend 3 hit light combo to add slow, followed by heavy attack to empower. Then I block if I have to and dodge while picking my spots to finish them off.

I killed a lvl 29 in a duel 7 times in a row he was 2 handed hammer. Feeling good.

Some players are still unaware of the con factor in pvp. The 2h axe guy had 16 con. After I explained to him what was going on he respeced attributes and was WAY better.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>

They lost another region and now only hold one. Green has like 5 or 6, yellow has 2 or 3.

I had so much fun today in pvp. Dopamine go brrrr. I killed 2 lvl 30s in a 2v 1, having come into my own with decent gear and a solid build. Im lvl 27 with sword and board and bow. I only use bow at start of fight w poison shot, which is buffed due to piece of armor that adds dot, as well as bleeding from bow bonus. I also have gem that increases damage against people with full health on the bow, so my opening action with poison shot does massive damage over 10 seconds. Then I switch to sword nd shield and land 3 sec stun, into rend 3 hit light combo to add slow, followed by heavy attack to empower. Then I block if I have to and dodge while picking my spots to finish them off.

I killed a lvl 29 in a duel 7 times in a row he was 2 handed hammer. Feeling good.

Some players are still unaware of the con factor in pvp. The 2h axe guy had 16 con. After I explained to him what was going on he respeced attributes and was WAY better.
I was about to say surely people in 2021 can't be THAT dumb but we live in a clown world simulation so, check thyself before one wrecks thyself.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
So, I was on discord with some people on another server. And they had their game freeze/lock up at the same time as I did tonight.
When it happened to me earlier w/ Lumi and Daidraco, I thought it was just some sort of localized thing at the rift.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
If I use big picture mode (to use controller) and fish for a while when I skill up it eventually freezes the game too for some reason. Like 3 times that I recall. Had to kill task and restart. Dunno why as it doesn't seem to be eating up memory or anything.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Weaver's Fen, east side has Wyrdwood and a lot of boars if you're looking to skin for rawhide.
No I want wood dogos. Wyrdwood wood. The dogs made of wood. Trying to raise weapon skills at same time. AoEing a bunch of lower levels is fastest solo.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Bronze Grove (Lust Hideaway Area) in Brightwood. Should be around 30ish. The only other ones I know of are 50+.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Bronze Grove (Lust Hideaway Area) in Brightwood. Should be around 30ish. The only other ones I know of are 50+.
Only a few doggos there. I know I've seen other 30-40 doggos I just can't remember where, bleh. Logging is so busted.

Also, lol @ these patch notes. I mean, bug fixes are great and all, but are they completely asleep? They aren't even fixing the biggest issues. 2 of the end game modes are completely broken, and tons of people are also faction token cap bugged and stuck at 15k/25k and unable to buy any tier 5 items. That's a huge portion of end game that is just not working.. after launch... for fucksake.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got another bad one. "Shrouded in Twilight." Level 48, I'm pretty sure it's part of one of those armor quests. You need 14 of an item, but they apparently coded it wrong, and there's only 1 spawn. On a 1 minute respawn timer.
EQ - 20 min respawn, and you liked it. and you hate that it's a minute?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So finally hit 60 today. Man the later 50s were a drag. Finally hit it when turning in all the quests for the Dynasty Shipyard.
Here is my dude so far...

1634107230370.png

1634107270445.png

1634107322199.png

Got some work to do on the crafting shit but now that im 60 I can chill and do whatever.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

The "Cult of Thigh" or whatever that owns Brightwood was all over chat from returning players of the Syndicate guild that owned it saying that they got half the guild auto banned for 24 hours before the War. Meanwhile AGS is saying that they dont auto ban, yet theres proof on reddit that they do from their own GM's. I wont be surprised if a few people quit from that horse shit.

But regardless of the ban shit, the servers still need to stabilize in population before we know whats going on. Afaik, there is only one big Covenant guild "The Double Team 2x Order" and they own two of the three territories and help defend the third territory. When I was running rift portals in my 30's they were asking me to join them and honestly, theyre the only guild Ive seen doing shit "together" like that. Marauders, just as they were in Closed Beta just have the numbers overall - which will be the most affected after server stabilization. Syndicate has the numbers, but I just dont see any cohesiveness at all. Its like everyone is in a 10-15 active person guild and barely does any PVP. I think if we had every member thats playing from these forums, we could own a territory cause I see a fuck ton of you logging in on my steam client. But the server selection has just fucked us in that regard.

When they open transfers, I have a feeling Syndicate is going to abandon ship it'll stay a marauder server for the most part with Syndicate playing the role of Hybernia.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user