New World

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I accidentally left a word in. Constitution provides 10%. Either set will push you above 30% with 150 con.
If you have voidbent armor, you will have the Constitution.
1.3 crit multiplier is nullified by Voidbent or faction gear without the con bonus.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
new data mine content ( i think most is new info or more detailed info)

6expeditions
3 weapons
new armor sets
pvp arena
new area (sands)
couple items related to saddle/bridle --> possible mounts?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Could all you losers stop playing this game so Amazon releases Lost Ark quicker?

Thanks in advance.

• 2Worf
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
new data mine content ( i think most is new info or more detailed info)

6expeditions
3 weapons
new armor sets
pvp arena
new area (sands)
couple items related to saddle/bridle --> possible mounts?

Most of thats old info. The horses is the only thing I dont recall seeing, and at this point... Im so f'n tired of walking everywhere, give me the f'n mounts. Three houses, azoth to do everything, but ffs.. you still walk a god damn ton.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Salvaging gear at 60 gets me like 1.5 gold. Costs me like 600 to repair from fully broken. Math checks out to me lol

(still too cheap to pay taxes too, housing sucks)

Cybsled

One thing that will help is they are changing repair kits so you can use the attribute mods in making them. That way you can use worthless shit like soft tree sap lol

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Salvaging gear at 60 gets me like 1.5 gold. Costs me like 600 to repair from fully broken. Math checks out to me lol

(still too cheap to pay taxes too, housing sucks)
I mean, you can still plop down 5 trophies in small houses. One invasion will cover the costs for all three houses, just about. Having 3 luck trophies going for loot, mining, logging, harvesting, and skinning - combined gear and food buffs if applicable, and its made the game a lot less time consuming. Upgrading the trophies from tier 1 to tier 2 however, has been a challenge. Every since having a full luck load out for loot - Ive picked up an absolute shit ton of recipes - but Ive had such shit luck grinding out large/elite chests for the mentioned luck trophy upgrades (stacked deck, surveyor's tools, etc.)

Meanwhile, Lumi has apparently picked up his second Stacked Deck and Im just a bit salty now. lul

Cybsled

How do you upgrade the trophy? I’ve got an epic corruption upgrade item and the minor corruption trophy already

Daidraco

How do you upgrade the trophy? I’ve got an epic corruption upgrade item and the minor corruption trophy already
Just have your companies furnishing guy craft them for you. Give your old trophy and the new mats and the artifact should give the person the recipe to make it.
Major Corr Trophy.jpg

Ive been building my trophy collection with each new piece I get, but the luck trophies for all the gathering and loot are just obnoxious to get since everyone and their mom wants those. Versus the +Damage trophies, which as far as I can tell - make Arena's way easier. Im thinking when the other 6 dungeons get added, whenever that is, that demand will rise for damage trophies. I was just reading a thread about Mining drop chances for Orichalcum, and people are in that thread unsure if Surveyor's Tools even drop. They do, obviously, but thats how rare they are on the market.

But that only highlights another problem in that you have to trust what people are saying in this game. You can require people all day long to have 3 major trophies in chat, but until you're in the instance and have burned a key - you have no idea if what they said was true or not. Lots of wasted time and/or carrying folks.

• 1Like

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
All of this trophy and house talk just reminds me how much I still have to get involved with. I’ve been grinding elites, doing the weapon quests, tons of OPR, lots of harvesting, maxing weapons. Still need to hit the lvl 60 expeditions.
While I understand the end game may not be for everyone, there are tons of bugs, and things need to be fleshed out, I’ve been having an absolute blast, even after hitting 60.
Joining Syndicated with some of the other FoHers has been nice too. I don’t play a ton,(kids, blah blah)but even just seeing guild chat and people setting up groups, etc. is nice. Game just scratches an itch for me.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Games a night and day difference when you have an active guild to do shit with. Defending your own territory lends so much more to being invested in the game as well.

I think OPR needs an alternate advancement reward, though. Invasions have a great pay out for the time investment and are pretty fun. But with OPR's repeatable nature, the reward is just too low for anyone that has plenty of gold and no azoth problems. The box can be nice, I guess, but as a tank - I'd never get a reward worth af cause "Damage Taken" doesnt have a scoring mechanism.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I accidentally left a word in. Constitution provides 10%. Either set will push you above 30% with 150 con.
If you have voidbent armor, you will have the Constitution.
1.3 crit multiplier is nullified by Voidbent or faction gear without the con bonus.

Ah I guess I thought crit hits did way more. I guess the multipliers are super low allowing this to happen.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I mean, you can still plop down 5 trophies in small houses. One invasion will cover the costs for all three houses, just about. Having 3 luck trophies going for loot, mining, logging, harvesting, and skinning - combined gear and food buffs if applicable, and its made the game a lot less time consuming. Upgrading the trophies from tier 1 to tier 2 however, has been a challenge. Every since having a full luck load out for loot - Ive picked up an absolute shit ton of recipes - but Ive had such shit luck grinding out large/elite chests for the mentioned luck trophy upgrades (stacked deck, surveyor's tools, etc.)

Meanwhile, Lumi has apparently picked up his second Stacked Deck and Im just a bit salty now. lul
Lol bought the 2nd stacked deck for 10k actually.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Games a night and day difference when you have an active guild to do shit with. Defending your own territory lends so much more to being invested in the game as well.

I think OPR needs an alternate advancement reward, though. Invasions have a great pay out for the time investment and are pretty fun. But with OPR's repeatable nature, the reward is just too low for anyone that has plenty of gold and no azoth problems. The box can be nice, I guess, but as a tank - I'd never get a reward worth af cause "Damage Taken" doesnt have a scoring mechanism.

What's a good active guild on Vingolf? Everyone in mine last logged in like 10 days ago lol.

• 1Like

Daidraco

What's a good active guild on Vingolf? Everyone in mine last logged in like 10 days ago lol.
Syndicated, owns Brightwood with Too Syndicated (influence gain guild) for Purple that a lot of us moved into, Divine Order for Covenant, Order of Thigh or "A C" for Marauders.

Fuzzynutts

Lord Nagafen Raider
Should I switch to Syndicated until the official FoH announcement or stay under the FoH company while I continue leveling?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Foler is running the show just keep messaging him. Sometimes he misses messages so you gotta hit him up a bunch of times.

• 1Worf