New World

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone else will have to step up as I've blacklisted anything to do with Ashes of Creation.
So you are talking out your ass and actually do not know what Intrepid is doing with their game? I am not sure what they did to you but discussing false mechanics in a game that is not coming out for probably three years seems petty.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wife dragged me into this because our board game pals wanted a couple more to fill out the group. We had not touched an MMO since Burning Crusade WoW, because they ate all the time we had for other fun. Well, we power grinded to 60 in about 2 months and built basic level 60 gear (Xmas quests helped fill some gaps). And now I am wondering what the fuck to do as a PvE preferring player. Oh well, I got my 40 bucks out of it. IT wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Wife dragged me into this because our board game pals wanted a couple more to fill out the group. We had not touched an MMO since Burning Crusade WoW, because they ate all the time we had for other fun. Well, we power grinded to 60 in about 2 months and built basic level 60 gear (Xmas quests helped fill some gaps). And now I am wondering what the fuck to do as a PvE preferring player. Oh well, I got my 40 bucks out of it. IT wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either.
YEah it was about the extent for me too. I got a little bit more longevity out of it because I participated int he war scene on our old server and basically wiped the whole damn server. So that was cool for a while until we moved to one of the mega servers thinking we wer hot shit and got our asses handed to us several times by the TRUE big guilds. Thats when everybody quit, lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still play. Hoarding gypsum orbs until the increase. Running laz because I still need leggo Fury. Sometimes I don’t even log in for a couple days, but since it’s ftp who gives a shit.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Havent played in a while but I still follow the game. Heres the newest dev talk. Not a lot of substance in regards to content, but they do go over what theyre working on with bugs, balance etc. February still slated for bugs and quality of life. Whatever they put out on PTR for March wont be available till the end of March/early June - so even if its something I want to try, I wont be logging back into the game for another 3-4 months at best. I think actual new content will be the only thing that does bring me back, and that doesnt include a new weapon. Girlfriend still plays the game and is butt hurt that I show no interest in actually logging in.

Xerge

<Donor>
I will log in to check out the mutators system and again for February's patch. I guess it'll have the weapon swap adjustments.

• 1Like

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
AGS is a case study

1643133594663.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its amazing to think that the gold standard for what not to do with a game was 2077, and then this happened. Like 2077, the game was good enough to play for a once play through but once you got to the end(Level cap), you quickly saw how much of a mess the game was. At least with 2077, some stuff has come out to improve it. This game has only gotten worse as it has been patched with bad decisions and bugs continuing to make me think "What the Fuck?".

I would say at least we hit bottom but I kind of thought that with 2077.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Imagine the players that never looked at the count now trying to figure it out. Having to rely on some other guys memory of the player count who sneaked a peak last month.

Should at least be LOW MED HIGH.

Fuzzynutts

Lord Nagafen Raider

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Censorship instead of answering why there is no LOW MED HIGH like other games.

They think they are innovating. The case study is real.

Fuzzynutts

Lord Nagafen Raider
Look, I get it, your next big title is dropping next week and you dont want onlookers to see how bad New World has fallen. Unfortunately for them, that ship has sailed.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why remove those numbers now? Numbers have been a shit show since like 2nd month in. LOOL
You can still check the steam player counts, so the server thing is just baffling.

I dont think people realize how fucking crazy it is that New World has lost as many players as it has. In the last 24 hours, they have a high of just over 8.5% of the original population playing. ~77k with no sub fees. Know whats making more money than New World right now?..

IMG_20220125_124329.jpg

The higher ups have to be livid.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Poor NW is so far behind a realistic release schedule. It should have content drops by now to help retain and bring in new players but no, here we are bug fixing and installing basic game systems like dungeon scaling.

Fuck it tho, I have hopes still because AoC is aimed at a wildly different direction.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Stuff like the below is exactly why I hit up the New World reddit/forums from time to time. HILarious.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users