NEXT

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Vote
Title: NEXT

Genre: Drama, Crime, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2020-10-06

Creator: Manny Coto

Cast: John Slattery, Fernanda Andrade, Michael Mosley, Gerardo Celasco, Eve Harlow, Evan Whitten, Aaron Moten, Elizabeth Cappuccino, Jason Butler Harner

Overview: A Silicon Valley pioneer discovers that one of his own creations – a powerful A.I. – might spell global catastrophe, and teams up with a cybercrime agent to fight a villain unlike anything we’ve ever seen – one whose greatest weapon against us is ourselves.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed it enough. I am curious as to how they keep this going given that the solution would have to be termination. I am trying to figure out how neXt got the combination to the gun safe. The only thing I can think of is that somehow he overheard the sound of each digit pressed in sequence. I am going to presume that a laptop was in the bedroom as he opened the safe. The thing is, he would have had a recent reason to open the safe given the lack of a threat posed by the family until just recently. The idea of the show gives pause because it appears like a very real possibility within the next 20 years. I will keep watching.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database