NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Jovec

?
Except there is most likely a written record of what was said by Ray Rice when he talked to the commissioner. Not to mention his union rep would have been there so at this point we're probably past he said she said crap.
And it's unlikely that record mirrors what the video showed. I'm just saying that the league doesn't have to suspend Rice for solely domestic violence. If Rice or the union wants to sue, I'm sure there are "good of the league" and "lying to the commish" clauses in the CBA.

In un-related news, the Texans have a pretty shitty field, apparently.

Jadeveon Clowney blames Texans' crappy turf for knee injury

Arthroscopic surgery this morning, out 4-6 weeks.
yikes... same turf welker tore his knee on

rrr_img_75839.jpg

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
An opponent signing your quarterback 2 weeks before the game is a classic excuse? Yeah, I bet that shit happens all the time.
A) Yeah my bad posting when drunk and confusing which high school team Cutler choked against this week. Had the Browns stuck in my mind from the other highlight.

B) If that were the case, you would think the Bears or Vikes would be able to do a little better against the Packers since they tend to pick up the overpriced castoff guys from our offense all the time. Although, I guess with how much time Cutler spends on IR, the 2nd stringer for the Bears is likely a lot more important than on other rosters.

C) The best thing the Bears have going for them against the Pack is Allen. That guy knows how to get in Rodgers head, but he looked woefully underused Sunday. Brass tax is that the team as a whole blewit at home against what is arguably the worst team in the NFL this season. Which begs the question....

D) Are the Bears lacking in sufficient talent to overcome the Bills at home when the Bills know their playbook? I thought they added a shitload of talent. Bills sure as hell didn't turn into the Patriots this off season.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PS- I seriously doubt anyone other than a Ravens Fan (or Raiders Fan) will leap to defend Rice in this. This is such a huge black eye to the NFL right now and if it ever comes out that Goodell and friends actually saw that video back when this first broke, the league will nail him to the cross to appease the fans and the Players Union both at once. Besides, I am fairly certain the league would rather through Ray Rice under the bus to relax the drug restrictions, anyhow.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ray Lewis needs to stab him and Ray Rice needs to beat his wife until he learns not to be a cheap asshole. The Ravens got this covered!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
A) Yeah my bad posting when drunk and confusing which high school team Cutler choked against this week. Had the Browns stuck in my mind from the other highlight.

B) If that were the case, you would think the Bears or Vikes would be able to do a little better against the Packers since they tend to pick up the overpriced castoff guys from our offense all the time. Although, I guess with how much time Cutler spends on IR, the 2nd stringer for the Bears is likely a lot more important than on other rosters.
Who is the last "offensive castoff" that the Bears picked up from Green Bay? Comical coming from a guy whose team just signed Julius Peppers after Bears dumped him

C) The best thing the Bears have going for them against the Pack is Allen. That guy knows how to get in Rodgers head, but he looked woefully underused Sunday. Brass tax is that the team as a whole blewit at home against what is arguably the worst team in the NFL this season. Which begs the question....

D) Are the Bears lacking in sufficient talent to overcome the Bills at home when the Bills know their playbook? I thought they added a shitload of talent. Bills sure as hell didn't turn into the Patriots this off season.
The Bears started out great as evidenced by their first drive, but eventually the Bills started to pick up on what Cutler was doing and what they probably gleaned from Jordan Palmer over the last 2 weeks and adjusting accordingly. If it wasn't for Palmer, the Bears just needed one more score which i think they would have gotten and we wouldnt have this conversation. Doesn't really matter since we are at an impasse.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
PS- I seriously doubt anyone other than a Ravens Fan (or Raiders Fan) will leap to defend Rice in this. This is such a huge black eye to the NFL right now and if it ever comes out that Goodell and friends actually saw that video back when this first broke, the league will nail him to the cross to appease the fans and the Players Union both at once. Besides, I am fairly certain the league would rather through Ray Rice under the bus to relax the drug restrictions, anyhow.
There is nothing terrible in that video, she keeps attacking him and he finally has enough and defends himself. Mrs. Rice needs to learn to communicate with words rather than slaps.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe Rob is a shitty server? 20 cent tip is one of those insulting ones that's worse than leaving nothing.
He would have been better just not tipping. He opened himself up with that one. I've been to PYT a lot and haven't had any service issues. But I still leave at least 20% even if the service was horrible.

Philly Athletes have a bad rep for tipping and he just added to it lol

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Who is the last "offensive castoff" that the Bears picked up from Green Bay? Comical coming from a guy whose team just signed Julius Peppers after Bears dumped him

The Bears started out great as evidenced by their first drive, but eventually the Bills started to pick up on what Cutler was doing and what they probably gleaned from Jordan Palmer over the last 2 weeks and adjusting accordingly. If it wasn't for Palmer, the Bears just needed one more score which i think they would have gotten and we wouldnt have this conversation. Doesn't really matter since we are at an impasse.
Your team played like shit, man the fuck up and admit it, the Cowboys signed a guy from the 49ers and it sure as fuck didn't help them. The shit happens every year by nearly every team, grow a pair of ball and stop making excuses for your shitty ass team. Your team couldn't over come 2 int's from Cutler against the Bills, Romo threw 5 int's against the Bills and still won.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Your team played like shit, man the fuck up and admit it, the Cowboys signed a guy from the 49ers and it sure as fuck didn't help them. The shit happens every year by nearly every team, grow a pair of ball and stop making excuses for your shitty ass team. Your team couldn't over come 2 int's from Cutler against the Bills, Romo threw 5 int's against the Bills and still won.
I like how you're proud of the 5 ints Romo threw.