NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
So now that it's official, raise your hand if you think another shit storm is coming once the HGH testing starts and rash of players are suspended.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's all in how they handle the testing. If the guys know way ahead of time they will stop. If its random then yeah...NFL going to get wrecked. I would imagine they know that and it will be sparse testing at best.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It's all in how they handle the testing. If the guys know way ahead of time they will stop. If its random then yeah...NFL going to get wrecked. I would imagine they know that and it will be sparse testing at best.
How long until they start testing? If they test everyone tomorrow, we won't have any games on Sunday. If they give the guys a season to adjust and get clean before the randoms start, I think we might avoid total collapse.

matsb84

Silver Knight of the Realm
How long until they start testing? If they test everyone tomorrow, we won't have any games on Sunday. If they give the guys a season to adjust and get clean before the randoms start, I think we might avoid total collapse.
They wont get clean. They'll just find something that isn't being tested for right now.

I say fuck it let them ingest any drugs they want as far as the NFL is concerned. If im the NE Patriots though im drug testing for MDMA, cocaine, heroine etc.

Jovec

?
I want to say that the current testing models call for a single test during the season and that once you've been tested you can't be tested again until the off season. Without multiple, truly random tests I doubt much will change.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe its testing to make sure they ARE using HGH!
Honestly, I don't want to watch regular athletes play football. I like the 250 pound linebackers who can run a 4.7 40. Do you really want a realistic football player? He's going to be about 30 pounds lighter and significantly slower. Fuck that.

You sure as shit aren't going to see 200+ pound receivers who can still run worth a shit. They'll all be 170-180 pounds to maintain that quickness.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Now Wireless Joe Jackson, there was a blern-hitting machine.
Next you're going to tell me pitcherbot 5000 was just a modified howitzer.

I can't remember who the professor was talking about who played before steroid injections were mandatory.