NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh good I started Bobby Rainey tonight. Oh well he'll still probably get more points than Eddie Lacy.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hah. I wonder how high they can run up the score.

Tampa is the worst team in the league.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I want to say Atlanta is a good team but didn't they get destroyed last week?
Maybe the Bengals defense is really, really good this year.

This is some of the worst football I've ever seen. It's a team effort.

penalty_sl

shitlord
I honestly cant believe the Bucs are even allowed to remain in the NFL. Kick these shitheads out, just blow the whole thing up and form a team somewhere else. That whole org makes the NFL look bad from a competitive standpoint.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
From the comment section of that article:

If the Cards end up needing an RB, they just signed Chris Rainey to their practice squad last week. Rainey was
cut by the Steelers last year after being arrested for domestic violence.(The charge was later dropped.)
This has been all over the news and sports radio today in AZ (obviously) and today we suspended Dwyer (with pay) and kicked Rainey off the practice squad. At this point maybe we should just make another league for convicts and let the biggest baddest dudes in prison go at each other. Convictbowl could be sponsored by home security, pepper spray and firearm companies. I bet it wouldn't be bad to watch.

In other Cards news, it is still unknown if Carson Palmer is going to be able to play in our game this week against the 49ers (which probably means he won't). He's got some kind of nerve issue in his shoulders, and today they said they basically can't figure out what's wrong with him. He's been resorting to "alternative methods" like acupuncture and "dry needling" to try to fix it since the doctors dont know wtf is going on.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
This has been all over the news and sports radio today in AZ (obviously) and today we suspended Dwyer (with pay) and kicked Rainey off the practice squad. At this point maybe we should just make another league for convicts and let the biggest baddest dudes in prison go at each other. Convictbowl could be sponsored by home security, pepper spray and firearm companies. I bet it wouldn't be bad to watch.

In other Cards news, it is still unknown if Carson Palmer is going to be able to play in our game this week against the 49ers (which probably means he won't). He's got some kind of nerve issue in his shoulders, and today they said they basically can't figure out what's wrong with him. He's been resorting to "alternative methods" like acupuncture and "dry needling" to try to fix it since the doctors dont know wtf is going on.
Maybe it's Lupus.