NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Fadaar

That guy
So I was at a bar in Tampa last night watching that glorious game. I drank way too much because the Bucs drove me to do it. Eventually we all just started cheering when the Falcons scored so we could be happy about something.

So I was at a bar in Tampa last night watching that glorious game. I drank way too much because the Bucs drove me to do it. Eventually we all just started cheering when the Falcons scored so we could be happy about something.
reminds me of loserville Boston before 2001. We'd watch sox games and pats games and seriously just be excited to see ANYONE complete a pass, hit a homerun etc. Didnt matter which team.

Ahh, the good ol' days.
rrr_img_76454.jpg

Disp_sl

shitlord
That's illegal Azeth, and we all know that marijuana is a gateway drug. I'm afraid I'll need to turn you over to the authorities for your own good. Hope you enjoy your stay in rehab.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're going to have to report him to the cyber police if you want anything to come of it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
reminds me of loserville Boston before 2001. We'd watch sox games and pats games and seriously just be excited to see ANYONE complete a pass, hit a homerun etc. Didnt matter which team.
Oh wow, the old days huh?!?! I bet you still have that old Elway jersey you used to wear back then!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Wow, could Goodell handle this press conference any worse? Just a horrible performance.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
What was that guy raving about? I stopped paying attention because Gooddell is rehashing the same shit and then I heard screaming and then saw someone being drug away when I looked at the tv.