NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cutler gonna do 4500/40/8 this year.
You're as delusional as Flacco's supporters. (Believe it or not there are Baltimore fans who annually expect he might post such numbers.) Make it 3900/36/18 and sure, I can see ROMO doing that.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Bro, you gonna be more butthurt than Merlin on election night.

QB rating it is, not the ESPN QBR

The only time Cutler passed for more than 4k, he was with Denver. And STILL couldn't break 90 QB rating. Romo has never had less than a 90 QB rating. You are going to lose and lose badly.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The regular season. Where the Cowboys and Bears seasons end.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Id give him more like 4500/35/12 probably 101-105 QB rating.
Bears already had a top 5 passing offense last year and it will get even better this year. Dallas was 14th and they didnt improve much from previous season. If anything I'd say they gotten worse with departure of Miles Austin.

Cutler is going to have a great year.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The regular season. Where the Cowboys and Bears seasons end.
To be fair, Week 17 is usually a defacto playoff game for the Cowboys... that they lose.

Edit: And as much as I hate to admit it, Cutler is likely to have one of his best statistical seasons. Whether that can still top the 52-50 scores every Cowboys game will devolve to due to their defense is another matter.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Bro, you gonna be more butthurt than Merlin on election night.

QB rating it is, not the ESPN QBR

Cutler has never broke 30 TD, hell he has only managed 20+ 3 times, tell me more about who is going to be more shocked than Merlin after election night.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Bears already had a top 5 passing offense last year and it will get even better this year. Dallas was 14th and they didnt improve much from previous season. If anything I'd say they gotten worse with departure of Miles Austin.

Cutler is going to have a great year.
Yeah but the Bears didn't resign the best QB on the team and let him go to TB.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
To be fair, Week 17 is usually a defacto playoff game for the Cowboys... that they lose.

Edit: And as much as I hate to admit it, Cutler is likely to have one of his best statistical seasons.
See Burnem? At least some Dallas fans can be honest with themselves and admit that Cutler is going to have a great season.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Must be rough to be a Bears or Cowboys fan and know this goofy bastard has been more successful than either of your QB's ever will.

AseXFh5.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Burnem, do you like your new avatar?

rrr_img_72700.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Try it on. See how it looks on your account.