NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
He glances to his left right after Watt beats Tyron Smith - then glances downfield, then jukes and throws.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Unconfirmed theory on Romo/Watt:

Offensive linemen are not mutes. I'm sure Smith said something along the lines of "Oh Shit", "Look Out", etc, thereby cluing Romo into the idea that Watt is coming.
I can't recall who they were playing last year but I'm certain it was a night game but Romo dropped back like that and did the exact same spin move he did on Watt and there wasn't fucking anyone there and then completed a 5+ yard pass to Witten. Might be that internal clock thing from having such shitty lines in the past that he knew someone should be there and instinctively just spins, anyways I feel dirty talking this much on this forum about the Cowboys.

I really think the Texans put the Colts down on Thursday, I think the Texans are actually a good team and truly a QB from being a contender. It wasn't just the Cowboys that turned the ball over twice in the red zone against the Texans, they did that shit 7 times prior to taking 2 from the Cowboys in the red zone this year. I don't know what the fuck they are going to do at QB though, Mallett and Savage are there but until the organization has the balls to accept the fact that Fitzpatrick isn't winning them a playoff game even if they get them there you just won't know with either of those QB's. Seems to me the best case scenario for the Texans is a late season injury to Fitzpatrick after locking up a playoff spot.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He glances to his left right after Watt beats Tyron Smith - then glances downfield, then jukes and throws.
Probably something like this, or you might be able to tell someone's coming from something like crowd reaction or noticing something coming fast from the side of corner eye. Romo loves that spin move so it's probably just what he does instinctively when he thinks he's about to get hit.

It isn't every day someone makes Watt look like a bitch, though

sebur

Bronze Squire
If you notice a lot of the good QBs usually do this. It is like they have spider sense since they understand the ball should be out already so protection is probably breaking down. Granted guys like Romo probably more than others are expecting to get hit all the time so have probably gotten use to doing certain moves on certain plays since the protection always breaks down from a certain side as someone mentioned earlier.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are we really like 25 posts in to being shocked that pocket awareness exists in the NFL?

I think my brother might have creamed his pants on that play. Red Zone was playing the rock music that usually goes along with a turnover when they showed it so he assumed Romo was gonna cough it up. As the play was going he said "FUCKING WATT!". Then it happened how it happened and he was quite happy.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Really looking forward to the offense this Sunday with Sanu being the only receiver worth a shit. And then a few late round draft picks.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure seems like the bay area is where the most fucked up shit keeps happening.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's funny that 49ers fans are considered thugs now. For decades we were the pussies drinking wine and eating quiche at tailgate parties. I guess Oakland has been so bad for so long now that their fans are defecting across the bay.