NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
It can't be categorized as a metric, but of the losing teams (possibly from all seasons), Rex Ryan has to score lowest in "team-quitting-on-coach". They're always trying; they just can't seem to get there. (Having WRs or CBs this year might help, I'd guess.)

Edit: Truth time here - I kind of hope the Packers lose the division crown to the Lions so we can hire Rex when he gets fired on Black Monday.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
It can't be categorized as a metric, but of the losing teams (possibly from all seasons), Rex Ryan has to score lowest in "team-quitting-on-coach". They're always trying; they just can't seem to get there. (Having WRs or CBs this year might help, I'd guess.)
But does his team ever lead the league in fun?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eric Decker is another random white dude whose stats were inflated by Peypey. If the Jets had some good WRs they might actually win some games....ffs they are as stubborn at getting WRs as the Steelers are in not drafting corners.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Enjoy losing your bet Araysar, maybe if you knew anything about football you wouldn't constantly lose at this shit.

inb4 you list all sorts of accomplishments with 0 fucking evidence to support it.
What are you talking about?

I won on this game and am tied for the first place in the pool.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
He bet against the Jets and gave them 16 points, yeah I'd say he fucking lost.
ROFL.

Do you have any ideas how pools work?

If you have 16 games in a given week, you get point values which are... from 1-16.

You select winners and assign point values to each game. So the games you are most certain about you give them more points, games you are less certain about get less points. Me giving 16 points to the Jets/Pats game doesnt mean the Jets or Pats would win by 16. It's a straight pick and if whomever I pick wins - I get 16 points. Whoever has the most points at the end of the week, takes the weekly pot which is $150.

Do you need a diagram, Merlin?

P.S. I will enjoy having you wear that Cutler avatar once Romo inevitably goes full Romo in 2nd half of the season

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
ROFL.

Do you have any ideas how pools work?

If you have 16 games in a given week, you get point values which are... from 1-16.

You select winners and assign point values to each game. So the games you are most certain about you give them more points, games you are less certain about get less points. Me giving 16 points to the Jets/Pats game doesnt mean the Jets or Pats would win by 16. It's a straight pick and if whomever I pick wins - I get 16 points. Whoever has the most points at the end of the week, takes the weekly pot which is $150.

Do you need a diagram, Merlin?

P.S. I will enjoy having you wear that Cutler avatar once Romo inevitably goes full Romo in 2nd half of the season
You didn't mention any pool, just that you had 16 points on the Jets, sounded like you were giving someone 16 points. However that being said, you still placed the single highest score you could on a division game and nearly lost your fucking ass, you sure are a football genius. Tell me more about how great Cutler is, sure as fuck can't link any stats to prove it.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You didn't mention any pool,just that you had 16 points on the Jets, sounded like you were giving someone 16 points. However that being said, you still placed the single highest score you could on a division game and nearly lost your fucking ass, you sure are a football genius. Tell me more about how great Cutler is, sure as fuck can't link any stats to prove it.
--------------

The best any of you have done is 12/15 games in a week?I've been regularly nailing every single game except one unique pos, every week in the office pool.

Last week it was the Bengals tie and the DAL/SEA rout. Week before that was the Detroit/Bills debacle with 3 missed field goals. Week before that was the Steelers choking in TB. Other than that, I've been calling them all right.
Sure, let me post a screencap from our pool with my real name on it.

Or would you prefer instead a photo of a wad of money with a Post-it that has "Rerolled" and a date next to it?

You guys seem really butthurt over this.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey guys, what is going on in...
FNFN

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
McNabb is just a Romo hater, since he ended his career.

Romo's worst season statistically was better than Cutler's best. I guess Cutler wins in the amount of time's he has bitched out of a game with vagina injuries instead of playing through it when his team needs him.