NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I dont feel good about the Lions, Broncos, Colts, Packers or even the 3 remaining division games Miami/Buff/NJY

I'd have said the chargers too if you didn't make that point.
Humblebrag-Header.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is the patriots remaining schedule. Home field advantage in the AFC goes through NE this year.

Such a tough 2nd half schedule.

I have absolutely no idea where this team stands.. they're 5-2 now with that schedule coming up. I'm thinking they finish 10-6 maybe?
I dont feel good about the Lions, Broncos, Colts, Packers or even the 3 remaining division games Miami/Buff/NJY

I'd have said the chargers too if you didn't make that point.
These two statements together make no fucking sense. So home field advantage goes through NE, but you have no idea how they'll finish the season...uh, ok.

Your first sentence is full of confidence; that NE will run away with the #1 seed in the AFC. And then everything after that is, "Who the fuck knows, this schedule is hard!"

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
These two statements together make no fucking sense. So home field advantage goes through NE, but you have no idea how they'll finish the season...uh, ok.

Your first sentence is full of confidence; that NE will run away with the #1 seed in the AFC. And then everything after that is, "Who the fuck knows, this schedule is hard!"
premium_article_headline.jpg

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Texans need to get the fuck over David Carr and draft a QB in the first round, they should get Mariota.
Texans wont have a shot at drafting Mariota. Jets, Titans, and Rams are all likely going to finish with a worse record than the Texans and also have a need at QB. Texans might have a shot at Jameis, but I don't think Bob McNair will sign off on drafting that shithead.

home field advantage for all relevant teams in the AFC likely goes through NE.

Perhaps shut the fuck up? You understand the 3 top AFC teams all have to play New England. What don't you understand about playoff seeding?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
home field advantage for all relevant teams in the AFC likely goes through NE.

Perhaps shut the fuck up? You understand the 3 top AFC teams all have to play New England. What don't you understand about playoff seeding?
Maybe because that's quite possibly one of the dumbest things you've posted?

One game isn't going to make the difference in home field advantage. The Patriots could sweep the games against every playoff contender, and those teams can still easily end up with the #1 and #2 seeds. That's why there are 16 fucking games and rarely (twice) does anyone ever go perfect in the regular season.

You're seriously one of the dumbest fucking people to ever show up in the NFL threads. Congratulations, Cathan (wherever you are), you're been dethroned.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
AB unsurprisingly pulled this tweet down pretty quick.

12a8b21cb1562462cd0379b37489d1b2_original.png

Got boned on that one=P

And here's Timmons puking, right before he puked some more.

QVVLap9.gif

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McAfee has been pretty entertaining this year. Sorry if repost
Twitter
That guy is fucking awesome. He was doing the same things in college at WVU, dude would be out blackout drunk the night before games and shit. His college interviews usually devolved down to how he hated going to class for anything while trashing anything academically related. Luckilyy he can kick footballs gud.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
So Michael Sam got cut from the cowboys practice squad.

This should be good for a few "NFL hates teh gays" articles from the usual suspects.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I think the more telling aspect about Sam's departure is that he couldn't get a call up on a team that is averaging a mere 1 sack a game, of which only half of those are from the actual D-line.