NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
Hey as an eagles fan, who now lives in the DFW, TX area, is direct TV my best bet for actually seeing all the games? Red zone only shows touchdowns, and I want to see the whole damn game. I have already missed two games this year.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, the internet is your best bet for seeing fucking games. How large of a rock have you been living under where you don't know that every single NFL games is streamed every week on hundreds of different websites.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I have heard rumors that you can connect things like laptops or tablets to TVs and watch things from the internets on the big screen that way.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Most streams you can get though are no where clear enough to make it worthwhile to port over a large screen TV. MMA-TV's streams were the only ones I found good enough but I believe they don't allow for new registration.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey as an eagles fan, who now lives in the DFW, TX area, is direct TV my best bet for actually seeing all the games? Red zone only shows touchdowns, and I want to see the whole damn game. I have already missed two games this year.
I'm afraid you have to switch teams to Dallas now.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because I just moved from the city where my team was located? I prefer to watch on my 60" TV, unless these sites work with chromecast?
Yes you can stream websites from your computer with chromecast. Download the app, click "stream tab", it works. The quality isn't awesome but it gets the job done. If you want HD shit just get Sunday Ticket.

I have heard rumors that you can connect things like laptops or tablets to TVs and watch things from the internets on the big screen that way.
"rumors" just get a MicroUSB->HDMI cord, they're like 10 dollars. The quality is going to be shit if you're doing it not via a chromecast, roku box, or one of the other various methods however.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was pretty excited this last week because I actually had a stream from Firstrow that was legit HD without any buffering of the Redzone channel.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I bet Chicago will pick him up for a couple reasons. First, they are massively beat up on D this year. Second, Cutler is going to need a new room mate after his break up with Marshall. Third, anything that deflects attention away from the clown show going on in their organization will help certain unqualified idiots keep their jobs for another season.

PS- Is there any truth to the rumor that the reason Tate was dealt to the Lions (and thus they kept Harvin, initially) was because he boinked Wilson's wife?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
PS- Is there any truth to the rumor that the reason Tate was dealt to the Lions (and thus they kept Harvin, initially) was because he boinked Wilson's wife?
The rumors about him banging Wilson's now ex wife were certainly there last year.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Chicago has its problems but theyre not bad enough that they need to bring in a distraction.

This is the Bears, not the Jets.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
P.S. I've never been able to find a free stream online that was any better than 360p, its all dog shit.

I never ever seen a decent HD stream that didnt stutter every 2 seconds.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
P.S. I've never been able to find a free stream online that was any better than 360p, its all dog shit.

I never ever seen a decent HD stream that didnt stutter every 2 seconds.
Yeah unfortunately you're really not going to except for this one guy who only streams one game every weekend. Dolphins/Bears lost out to the Panthers game this weekend. You can try to find a friend with the Direct TV web app and stream that shit from there. Or just spend the 400 or whatever dollars for Sunday Ticket.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I have amazing bandwidth at my house (wife needs if for work) and it always looks like shit streaming on the TV, even the smaller ones. I just gave up and started hitting the sports bar for Packer games. I guess the NFL doesn't want my money, because if they did they would have told Direct TV to suck a dick and negotiated a deal with internet streaming services (or with the PS4/XBone media services) for the same or superior service. Fuck you Direct TV.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I have amazing bandwidth at my house (wife needs if for work) and it always looks like shit streaming on the TV, even the smaller ones. I just gave up and started hitting the sports bar for Packer games. I guess the NFL doesn't want my money, because if they did they would have told Direct TV to suck a dick and negotiated a deal with internet streaming services (or with the PS4/XBone media services) for the same or superior service. Fuck you Direct TV.
Unfortunately the majority of people don't use internet streaming services for this type of shit, it's just really popular on the internet because ... well yeah.

I have a feeling Cable TV is going to be going the way of the landline pretty soon.