NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
B2Dk2X0CUAAIp3v.png

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So..... Saints going to be the second losing team to make the playoffs?? no one in that division should be allowed
Someone several weeks ago predicted a wild card seahawks traveling to a 7-9 saints, would be so fitting. Annnnd if that happens I predict they will finally change the seedings in playoffs.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They will add more wild card teams way before anyone ever considers doing away with division titles.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Woke up thinking I'd still be raving mad, instead I just don't give a shit. Maybe before I die the McCaskey's will finally sell the team to someone that cares about something other than supporting their extended family with jobs. Oh well...

Gravy

Bronze Squire
This made me chuckle:

Former Bears quarterback Jim Miller unloaded on Cutler after the game on Comcast SportsNet's "Bears Postgame Live," noting that Cutler has turned the ball over 192 times in 112 career games, "coughs it up like a Pez [candy] dispenser."

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I had to go back to look up Jim Miller, because I couldn't even remember him playing, and he had two seasons where he had more INT's than TD's. Pot slamming Kettle.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter1h
Stat of the day: RT @DZederman: Chicago Bears Regular season games of allowing 50+ points Last 11 games - 3 Prior 759 games - 3

Burn the whole thing down.