NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Real aggressive opening drive by the Eagles. If they play like this all game there's gonna be a lot of cowgirl tears.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
None of the defenders have any idea who has the ball on the option and multiple receivers are wide open every play.

Dallas D is getting schooled in every aspect

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It has to be fun having a teammate constantly screaming at you to do your job on the sidelines, when he doesn't even play on your side of the ball. Especially when his side of the ball isn't doing you any favors. Dez is such a shitbird.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It has to be fun having a teammate constantly screaming at you to do your job on the sidelines, when he doesn't even play on your side of the ball. Especially when his side of the ball isn't doing you any favors. Dez is such a shitbird.
Post less.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
A thought - when they designed this Dallas stadium, did they purposely align it to have the sun affecting the teams?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is that from all your experience in the NFL? Also, what did Dez say? Making a comment on it is just stupid.
It doesn't matter what he said, he's over there screaming shit. Even if he's couching it in "motivational words", it's going to come across as a WR telling a DE how to play. It's made worse by the fact thathisside of the ball is playing just as shitty. His defense certainly wasn't reciprocating with a, "FUCK YEAH! LET'S GET THOSE NERDS!!!!". Most of them seemed to be completely disinterested. It's just a shitty thing to do as a teammate, but we already know what a horrible teammate Dez is.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
His defense wasn't reciprocating because half of them had oxygen masks on their faces and the other half were asleep.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
i have no idea who the fuck pitbull is but I thank him for my elevated appreciation for thick latina booty. good grief those backup dancers.