NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Speshul teams. Harbaugh is going apeshit, so we're officially in "meltdown" mode.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
pretty epic waste of time by kaepertard

I honestly think I would rather have Cutler or Geno Smith as my QB than Kaepernick.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I might have been a bit ridiculous when I said Geno, but I'd like to see how a shit tier QB like Geno could do on a team that has legit offensive weapons in the form of Gore, Crabtree, and Boldin instead of a dumpster fire like the Jets. I feel like basically any trained monkey could probably do a better job taking snaps for the Niners than Kaepernick is doing.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Feel bad for disp, you know one if not the only 49er fan who Posted for years in the NFL forums when they were bad.

Feien

Ploppers
I don't know if it's all turkey in my system talking, but I just realized that Russell Wilson looks a lot like the kid that plays Michael on The Wire.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Good thing Seattle is getting so many penalties. Its literally the only thing keeping this team alive.

I love how Lynch gets a taunting penalty but some faggot on the 49ers chases down a Seahawk talking shit in his face and nothing. Fantastic officiating.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Every deep throw from Kaepernick is going to nobody. There is literally nobody open and he just throws it and hopes someone is there to catch it.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
He had someone wide open but threw it into coverage instead. He is not doing his check downs.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh I get that. My point is that all the ones that he has thrown deep so far today, was literally to a completely covered person. There was no way, unless he was throwing to Megatron, that the receiver would catch it.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I see your point. He has been just lobbing it up. He just seems worse as time goes on.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I see your point. He has been just lobbing it up. He just seems worse as time goes on.
Some of it is that they just aren't coaching around the QB that he is. They do much better on read-option style plays. However, a lot of it is simply him just not really progressing as a player.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kinda funny to see a team go from a close fought loss in the NFC championship one year to basically being a dumpster fire the next year without any gradual decline in the middle.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kinda funny to see a team go from a close fought loss in the NFC championship one year to basically being a dumpster fire the next year without any gradual decline in the middle.
Boone's holdout, Kilgore on IR, and Davis constantly hurt doesn't help. Take away 3 of Manning's starting offensive lineman and see how well he does. Kaepernick just isn't very good, but let's get a little perspective here..