NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Yeah, that theory has been out there for a couple days. I wonder if it'll be some sort of #2 next year that becomes a #1 if they hit the playoffs. Either way though, why would Trestman agree to it? He's getting shit-canned regardless.

I sort of liken to Chicago's QB situation to when you have a girlfriend. Maybe she doesn't cook that well and has put on a couple pounds. So, you're eyeing up all the girls in the office you think you could be banging and this awesome bizarro life you are missing out on. So you break it off with her. But then, you realize you can't bang those chicks and you don't have any friends now and you're at home jerking off for a couple years.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Catler to the Titans?
Nah, Catler under Trestman bus, as Trestman attempts to buy another year by blaming everyone else. In his defense, McCown didn't seem to have these issues either, though a lot of that is probably small sample size last year mixed with either tough defenses (Bills/Jets/Lions/Lions/Vikings/Vikings/etc.) or tough offenses (Packers/Packers/Patriots/Cowboys/Saints/etc.) this year.

Nah, Catler under Trestman bus, as Trestman attempts to buy another year by blaming everyone else. In his defense, McCown didn't seem to have these issues either, though a lot of that is probably small sample size last year mixed with either tough defenses (Bills/Jets/Lions/Lions/Vikings/Vikings/etc.) or tough offenses (Packers/Packers/Patriots/Cowboys/Saints/etc.) this year.
This was a front office benching so he doesn't get hurt and nix the ability to trade him. Coach isn't going to be brought back next year even if he manages to win the last two games with clausen at QB.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Oh, THAT'S going to be the last straw? Haha, ok.
Dude this team is bad and not even fun bad or entertaining bad. It's boring bad. Shock of the century, Bud's son sucks as an owner too. And we have a bad GM and a coach he hired probably about to draft a franchise QB they will be fired before they can develop, so it wouldn't shock me if they overpay for a loser like Cutler to try and save their jobs. Just frustrating rooting for an incompetent organization, and we've gone from one of the best fan support teams in the country to a hugely apathetic group just because of how shit the organization is. Remember they locked out McNair from the facility? The whole VY shit was mismanaged. It's like rooting for Derek Dooley. I just feel dirty. I mean look at Akeem Ayers, they trade him to New England for nothing after he's a busted high pick and he's immediately a good player for them. I want a new owner.

Honestly I really enjoy the NBA where I just follow the whole league and don't root for anyone. I could do the same thing in the NFL and just focus on fantasy/gambling/entertainment. It's probably like the Vols though and I will never be able to give it up,but fuck if they don't make me consider it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cutler is having a lot of turn overs but his season stats otherwise are not bad. He's having a rough year but let's not pretend he is what's holding the Bears back. They have no will to win and a garbage defense. Cutler is not the only problem on the offense either.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dude this team is bad and not even fun bad or entertaining bad. It's boring bad. Shock of the century, Bud's son sucks as an owner too. And we have a bad GM and a coach he hired probably about to draft a franchise QB they will be fired before they can develop, so it wouldn't shock me if they overpay for a loser like Cutler to try and save their jobs. Just frustrating rooting for an incompetent organization, and we've gone from one of the best fan support teams in the country to a hugely apathetic group just because of how shit the organization is. Remember they locked out McNair from the facility? The whole VY shit was mismanaged. It's like rooting for Derek Dooley. I just feel dirty. I mean look at Akeem Ayers, they trade him to New England for nothing after he's a busted high pick and he's immediately a good player for them. I want a new owner.
That's what I'm saying! All that shit butCutleris the last straw? Cutler would probably be the best QB you've had since McNair, even if he tosses as many picks as TD's.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they can't beat the Redskins to stay in it they don't belong in the playoffs anyway. I guess they'd still belong more than anyone in the NFC south though.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Cutler is having a lot of turn overs but his season stats otherwise are not bad. He's having a rough year but let's not pretend he is what's holding the Bears back. They have no will to win and a garbage defense. Cutler is not the only problem on the offense either.
Cutler has a ton of offensive options. More than many qbs in the league. No excuse for his shitastic performance. If he wasn't a total dick wad his teammates might give half a fuck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not to mention a lot of the time he's putting up decent numbers it's garbage time and doesn't matter.

If you collected his stats for when the game was actually still winnable, he'd probably look comparable to Johnny Football.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The stats are misleading, he puts up a lot of points and yards in garbage time when the other team is already up 4 scores and puts in 3rd stringers on defense

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
super excited for the jimmy clausen era.

Jimmy_Clausen_Haircut_Supercuts_Twitter_Joe_Dirt_Mullet.jpg

jimmy-clausen.jpg

supercuts-is-a-social-media-trailblazer.jpg