NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

And the retarded ass Koosh ball that's dangling on the top of the thing, which only further accentuates how homosexual Pats fans are.
this is the 2014 NFL sideline hat. Every team has the exact same hat, only stylized for the specific team

rrr_img_86179.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah and they make the players wear them between series (though I'm pretty sure they have a choice between the beenie and a baseball cap). I have a hard time buying sideline hats. I like some of them, and I even buy a new hat every year. But I feel like I got played when I buy a sideline hat. Like everyone is going to look at me and know I'm so weak willed that all it takes is for Romo to be ordered to wear a hat to make me want it. Sometimes I wonder how ridiculous the sideline hats can get before people stop buying them.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Martin might even make the All-Pro team, but he won't win OROY even though he should. He's really the only difference (except more experience for Smith and Frederick) between last year's Cowboy offense and this one.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
this is the 2014 NFL sideline hat. Every team has the exact same hat, only stylized for the specific team

rrr_img_86179.jpg
And? They're still retarded as hell, no matter which team's logo is on them. A beanie is one thing. A beanie with a Koosh ball on top? Fuck off.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Sorry, man. KC is going to win, and San Diego and the Chiefs are going to both miss the playoffs. The road to 8-8 demands it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Yup ... Still makes me wait till Sunday. Anyway, Lion's made the playoffs. The world is going to end soon

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
all games on sunday to ensure there's no major time period between wins/losses and the next games that the win/loss affects.

week 17 mang
It would be great if the NFL cared about fairness, but really it's that there's anti-trust laws that prevent the NFL from broadcasting games on the same Saturdays as the NCAA.