NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really hate when people put Bradshaws name in any discussion of greats, the dude was mediocre at best, his first 2 SB wins he completed 9 passes in each.....his career comp % wasn't even 52%. Bradshaw isn't in Bradys league regular or post season.
The context was if we're judging by postseason wins, not by performance.

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Interesting stat that doesn't mean anything: In the two games following a team playing the Cowboys this season , they are 1-9 with the sole win being the Saints needing overtime to beat the Bucs.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Win % is a team stat, not surprising you don't understand that.
While throwing TDs isn't? Brady's WRs are just as good as Peytons right? and the offensive scheme doesn't matter? Its all a team game, which is why it is so hard to really say who is actually better.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
better looking than i anticipated.

dan marino was a machine huh? the 70s dolphins and dan marino's dolphins were so good that the dolphins are #3 all time even with the past 15-20 years of shit housing
Well, video cameras were very bulky and obvious back then so he couldnt have anyone videotaping other team's signals for him

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
better looking than i anticipated.

dan marino was a machine huh? the 70s dolphins and dan marino's dolphins were so good that the dolphins are #3 all time even with the past 15-20 years of shit housing
It's been a rough 15 years.

We can all agree the Raven's brunette is the winner here

rrr_img_79418.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
jabs at me. gets mad when jabbed.

welcome to the forum gavin
Actually I'm amused because I guessed before I posted that you would post something to the effect of 'you tell me'.

But seriously, no way your ravens hussy beats the chick from the skins.

rrr_img_79420.jpg