NFL 2014 Off-Season Thread

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Can your defense be better than #1? Cause Seattle is doing it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Glad to see Rivers getting some love. He really deserved it this year. I hope he does big things next year too.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I read that whole thing. It's extremely hard to believe the whole "Ritchie Incognito was ruining my life with his terrible bullying" story in the context of those texts. I don't think Martin is a pussy anymore, now I think he is a legit nut job. I feel bad for Incognito getting mixed up in that bullshit and I hope he gets on a team somewhere.

Also I must be getting old because I have no idea what "going ham" means.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
HAM = Hard as a motherfucker.

Yeah, will be interesting to see how the FO reacts to this shit.

Also, it should be noted that Richie Incognito is still on the Dolphins.
Edit: What the fuck is with Pouncey and drugs? There's a part in there with Richie saying to Martin that he'd kill him if he went over to Pouncey's place and Martin said he's not in to those drugs.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Edit: What the fuck is with Pouncey and drugs? There's a part in there with Richie saying to Martin that he'd kill him if he went over to Pouncey's place and Martin said he's not in to those drugs.
FamilyGuyChesterCheetah.gif

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ravens will receive the max 4 compensatory picks. Most likely, 2-4th, 1-5th, 1-7th. The conditional pick for big fat McKinney will be a 2015 pick.

Getting even a 7th for busted up Ed Reed clearly means they will challenge the Redskins dynasty of off season championships.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ravens will receive the max 4 compensatory picks. Most likely, 2-4th, 1-5th, 1-7th. The conditional pick for big fat McKinney will be a 2015 pick.

Getting even a 7th for busted up Ed Reed clearly means they will challenge the Redskins dynasty of off season championships.
Seventh is better than nothing, which is what I thought we'd end up with on Reed.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I will add the caveat that we don't know if this is the entirety of their text-messaging conversations or just a select number of texts meant to put Incognito into a better light when it comes to public perception. With that said, I agree. Sure looks like a couple of guys who flip each other shit, not bullying.

That is the most harmlessly meathead shit I've ever read....and maybe why that independent report or whatever has been so delayed. If those texts aren't selectively edited or something I dunno what the problem is. Report findings: pro football players party hard as fuck?

PBRHLDK.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Incognito thing makes me feel like a dick. Even when I thought i was being reasonable by saying 'I'm sure this shit happens but Incognito is clearly still a massive douche', turns out hes not a bad guy after all. I've certainly got friends I say worse shit to on a regular basis. Makes you think.....

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I made it through most of the text messages. It seems like the two of them were genuine buddies. Each gave as good as they got, and it certainly didn't seem like Incognito was the aggressor or the bully.

What the fuck is going on here?