NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
My only decision now is what do I do for the next 2+ hours, watch Navy Seals vs Zombies or Tremors 5: Bloodlines. Either is preferable to this crap the Chiefs are putting out on the field.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I really thought our D-line was better than this. GB is running/passing at will.

And yeah, our O-line sucks donkey balls, and A. Smith cleans up.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And here comes Mike McCarthy to let him back in the game with the stupid play call.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Packers have more points than the Chiefs have yards...by a factor of 4x. Don't get too worried

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Feel like that kinda penalty should be given after the fumble, he was still going to fumble regardless of that hold, now it's a first down in the red zone.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was wondering when they were in a start cracking down on that pic play since everybody is doing it

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Well there was a big front page article on yahoo how the packers were running those plays a lot and how they were illegal so I'm sure the refs were told to look for it.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Patriots have been doing it constantly this year along with a lot of other teams so I'm guessing it's this year's envelope pushing play like last year substitution shenanigans. By the way the bullshit play the receivers have enough of an advantage as it is

The Patriots have been doing it constantly this year along with a lot of other teams so I'm guessing it's this year's envelope pushing play like last year substitution shenanigans. By the way the bullshit play the receivers have enough of an advantage as it is
you are fucking obsessed with the patriots.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah does Alex Smith know how to throw past the line of scrimmage?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
3rd and 4 and your best play is a pass 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage?

Fuck you Andy Reid