NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
3rd and 4 and your best play is a pass 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage?

Fuck you Andy Reid
We'll completely fool them by moving him to the backfield, getting them to completely focus on the target of our play.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think Kansas is emotionally spent after last week's game against Denver and I kind of expected Green Bay to come out that way to be honest but instead we're actually playing well.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That's the kind of play that should be reviewed, the TD. That was a neutral zone infraction because the Tackle jumped early quite clearly. Shit call, and it's put this game out of reach. (not that they needed it.)

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I think Kansas is emotionally spent after last week's game against Denver and I kind of expected Green Bay to come out that way to be honest but instead we're actually playing well.
Kansas City. not kansas. huge difference. We don't like to associate with those people.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Just heard about the bears trading bostic to the patriots. Damn that has to awesome for him, go from being bummed out on a trash team to playing for a potential super bowl team lol.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Bears are having a fire sale and they're still keeping Cutler?

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Just heard about the bears trading bostic to the patriots. Damn that has to awesome for him, go from being bummed out on a trash team to playing for a potential super bowl team lol.
To me, it seemed Bostic was always injured. And when he did play, he appeared lost.

Ahhh good - rain game for once.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Right about now is when McCarthy starts to take a nap and let the other team back into the game

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
The Bears are having a fire sale and they're still keeping Cutler?
Unfortunately, Calter seems to be the ~best~ option at the moment. Add (if I remember correctly) the way his contract is structured, short of another team offering a good chunk of change to the trade, Catler has already banked for this year.