NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EAF

flacclol.0.0.gif

Dalien

Registered Hodor
The two dudes making out in the bottom left really tie the picture together as well.

I hope EAF Flacco stays home next Monday and Evil Flacco shows up.

moontayle

Golden Squire
The fact that a meteor didn't land on both teams disappoints me but if one team had to win I was actually rooting for Philly since this leaves the Cowboys still very much in the mix. I figure this might end up like that one year the Bengals went 6-0 in the division and walked into the playoffs at 9-7.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The fact that a meteor didn't land on both teams disappoints me but if one team had to win I was actually rooting for Philly since this leaves the Cowboys still very much in the mix. I figure this might end up like that one year the Bengals went 6-0 in the division and walked into the playoffs at 9-7.
I think the cowboys could seahawks their way into the playoffs. 7-9 division winner of this hard, HARD division.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hey! They went 10-6 that year!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't see how that makes them look any dumber. It would be dumber if the play was actually designed the way it was executed.

But since that's a Patriots site there's no place for logic

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I read it quickly, might of read it wrong, but seems like pulling a trick play off with the two key players not in on the concept of the play would make it a little more stupid of a plan.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
The plan was to snap the ball while the Pats and the Colts had several people moving. That's an illegal shift and is an automatic flag. The best outcome of the planned play was off setting penaltues.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
The plan was to snap the ball while the Pats and the Colts had several people moving. That's an illegal shift and is an automatic flag. The best outcome of the planned play was off setting penaltues.
No I think the plan was to make it appear the punt team was running off the field, hope that New England starts trying to panic-substitute back in their regular defense then for the Colts to QUICKLY line-up and snap the ball catching NE with too many men on the field. If plan A doesn't work, plan B is to try to draw them offsides.

I don't think the plan includes snapping the ball while the Colts have multiple players moving.

Now it does go to show the terrible coaching of the play when they tried to put a player who had never practiced the play before at center AND the fact the Colts still ended up in an illegal formation, but I think it was pretty obvious how dumb the whole thing looked.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
There's just no way they all line up and get set and they catch 12 on the field. It's the type of plan random pee wee coaches come up with.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
There's just no way they all line up and get set and they catch 12 on the field. It's the type of plan random pee wee coaches come up with.
Oh no, I agree. Especially a Belichick coached team, they aren't going to get fooled by that and probably had video footage from the Colts practicing the play so they knew what to expect. I'm just saying it was a really really dumb plan, not a REALLY really really dumb plan.

Also:University of Maine Trolls Indianapolis Colts over Failed Trick Play | Bleacher Report

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chuck needs to visit the Jeff Fisher school of NFL trolling since he won't be admitted to the master class taught by Darth Belichick.